Needing Help Find Coding In CMS file for AI Auto TO turning it off

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

LewdTamamo

Re: Needing Help Find Coding In CMS file for AI Auto TO turning it off

Post by LewdTamamo »

Oh Finally figured it out Im Viewing the coding for the cmd file so just got to find the coding you posted for the Ai And replace it With what you put And that should Turn off the Ai Auto in game ?
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:35 pm Oh Finally figured it out Im Viewing the coding for the cmd file so just got to find the coding you posted for the Ai And replace it With what you put And that should Turn off the Ai Auto in game ?
Yes, it will turn off the AI function and you will see that the AI will never turned ON when facing it even though an AI is controlling it.
Search for the content/code [State -1, AI] by Click/press together Ctrl + F
once you found it, You can do any of the following...
1. change 1 to 0

Code: Select all

;AI
[State -1, AI]
Type = VarSet
TriggerAll = !IsHelper
TriggerAll = ((Var(59) = 0) && (RoundState <= 3))
trigger1 = AILevel
v = 59
value = 0
ignorehitpause = 1
2. Replace Varset to null

;AI
[State -1, AI]
Type = null
TriggerAll = !IsHelper
trigger1 = AILevel
v = 59
value = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
3. Delete this

;AI
[State -1, AI]
Type = VarSet
TriggerAll = !IsHelper
trigger1 = AILevel
v = 59
value = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

Thanks you very much for explaining this to me i have found the coding in the Cmd file and have done what you said and tested it out and it worked this has given me a bit of what to do for characters with a cmd file with Ai Auto toggled on
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:18 pm If you look closely into the sprite/anim group. (.sff) You will see that this person who created this character didn't added all the hitbox when performing a move. Very similar too many spam bots/Ai out there that tries to make an OP character, thinking its the right way to go.

When I attempted to grab this character for the first time using Mizulugu corrupted umbreon, it failed a few times even though umbreon is immune to the default AI function that many people used. Mizu created an anti-spam immune system versus those character, or any characters that uses that same mechanic. Not just that, but Vatista couldn't escape his grab like other aggressor because Mizu don't use the same Bao or whatever its called. He created everything from scratch. So, -1 state 2500 is a failed when facing umbreon lol
I‘ve seen other similar or more egregious victims but first time to heard about this kind of bot lol.
If the original nsfw uploader has the ability to check the code beforehead, I hope they do so.
LewdTamamo wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 pm Thanks you very much for explaining this to me i have found the coding in the Cmd file and have done what you said and tested it out and it worked this has given me a bit of what to do for characters with a cmd file with Ai Auto toggled on
Congratulations!
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:47 am I‘ve seen other similar or more egregious victims but first time to heard about this kind of bot lol.
If the original nsfw uploader has the ability to check the code beforehead, I hope they do so.
Here's a very well known Spam AI/Bot in Mugen

There many characters like this, especially characters that someone edited from SFW into NSFW without removing the big spam.
Why? Because they simply don't know how to do it x3c
LewdTamamo wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:26 pm Thanks you very much for explaining this to me i have found the coding in the Cmd file and have done what you said and tested it out and it worked this has given me a bit of what to do for characters with a cmd file with Ai Auto toggled on
Now is time to make yourself a sandwich!
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

But also If you want too try to the make the character coding a lil easier then if not then its ok im not forcing you guys to do some editing on this character if want or not but sadly if i knew more would do it myself but have a along way to go before can even touch these kinds of things
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:04 pm But also If you want too try to the make the character coding a lil easier then if not then its ok im not forcing you guys to do some editing on this character if want or not but sadly if i knew more would do it myself but have a along way to go before can even touch these kinds of things
If you wanna know or learn what each thing do, here's the official "how to" mugen script

This is for 1.1B, if you want for 1.0, just rename it to that
All the information about mugen 1.1b1
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
StateDef Info
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/cns.html
All Types related to States Numbers
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/sctrls.html
Animation Info
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/air.html
Conditions statements
https://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/trigger.html