Kira/Nayu From Old Japanese Video

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

spoons825

Kira/Nayu From Old Japanese Video

Post by spoons825 »

Hey, sorry about this, this is going to be a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this.

There was a video I saw a while ago on a Japanese site (possibly NicoNico) of some sexual MUGEN fights, a couple of which involving one of the swimsuit lolis, either Nayu or Kira (I don't remember which), but it was different from the existing NSFW ones because in her intro she was made naked and got embarrassed about it, quickly going to put her swimsuit back on before starting the match. I'm sorry I can't link to the video, I've been trying to find it, as well as the character shown in it, but with no luck so far. If anyone has ANY information about it, I'd be quite grateful. Thank you. :)
tochimare9999

Re: Kira/Nayu From Old Japanese Video

Post by tochimare9999 »

By pure chance have you noticed that in the mugen videos the characters do not have shadows, could it be because the video was edited with another animated content tool? Now that character could be a private edition of some Japanese mugen creator, for example Mugen_Ero, his videos are animated, he hardly shows or shares download links, because this is almost the same as another creator called: pixelLover who has shown hentai animations of characters KOF XIII!!

It is better not to take into account those videos of mugen creations, since most of them are animations with more advanced programming assembly such as (CamTasia Studio pro) based on sprites without indexing in the color palette, the sprites exist, but many times they will not give access.

It is better not to request private characters, the best thing to do in these cases is: get the character already published, and request a mugen content creator who is willing to update said character 18+, with a minimum amount of money as custom commission, for example Viket , Dhatz , Mr.Vodka or Handy, these authors are still active in this forum, good day
spoons825

Post by spoons825 »

tochimare9999 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:47 pm By pure chance have you noticed that in the mugen videos the characters do not have shadows, could it be because the video was edited with another animated content tool? Now that character could be a private edition of some Japanese mugen creator, for example Mugen_Ero, his videos are animated, he hardly shows or shares download links, because this is almost the same as another creator called: pixelLover who has shown hentai animations of characters KOF XIII!!

It is better not to take into account those videos of mugen creations, since most of them are animations with more advanced programming assembly such as (CamTasia Studio pro) based on sprites without indexing in the color palette, the sprites exist, but many times they will not give access.

It is better not to request private characters, the best thing to do in these cases is: get the character already published, and request a mugen content creator who is willing to update said character 18+, with a minimum amount of money as custom commission, for example Viket , Dhatz , Mr.Vodka or Handy, these authors are still active in this forum, good day
Thank you so much for your help! I have no idea if they had shadows or not, I don't remember much about the video. I had no idea that a lot of those edited the content, I thought it was base MUGEN, thanks for telling me! I don't have any desire to commission an NSFW version of them, since they already are, though I might commission a nude Nayu at some point. I've been thinking about a MUGEN character commission at some point, but I have no idea where to even begin.

And a good day to you too. :)
spoons825

Post by spoons825 »

Apologies, I seem to have accidentally posted twice and I have no idea how to delete a post, so I'll just edit this one to say this.
MadgearVSShadaloo

Post by MadgearVSShadaloo »

There are definitly -Multiple- very old Kira wardrobe Malfunctions intros, none from here, videos (that i know of) or even from character folders i landed on. But my Kira D archivist found me different gifs of said intros , so i can confirm it did exist at some point, those had shadows for the dude who asked. there were even alternate (ressources) swimsuits and festival costumes for that, they all exposed her in different way + a blushing variation.

I actually used said references to rebuild an average of those intros myself (and then triggered it to happen 10% of the time).
spoons825

Post by spoons825 »

MadgearVSShadaloo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:52 pm There are definitly -Multiple- very old Kira wardrobe Malfunctions intros, none from here, videos (that i know of) or even from character folders i landed on. But my Kira D archivist found me different gifs of said intros , so i can confirm it did exist at some point, those had shadows for the dude who asked. there were even alternate (ressources) swimsuits and festival costumes for that, they all exposed her in different way + a blushing variation.

I actually used said references to rebuild an average of those intros myself (and then triggered it to happen 10% of the time).

Oh, cool! :D I'm very happy to hear that it DID exist! I'm not crazy, I do remember it correctly, whew! I'd love that on a modern Kira, honestly. Thanks for your efforts, kind citizen! Would it maybe be possible in the future to get that intro to put into our own Kira, and/or get the one you put them into, or even just get the GIFs your archivist found and shared? :) If not that's fine, I'm just wondering if any of that might be possible. ^_^
MadgearVSShadaloo

I know the feeling of alienation when you vividly remember content and yet its unwitnessed from the rest of the world.

For the modernised Kira I (and my team) are working on it, so the remade luck intro will obviously be there, i also remade the Choi swimsuit ripping on defeat (from nearly 0 since the person didn't want his reused). I made the water actually translucent, gave her tanlines when the swimsuit slip (in ALL sprites where it happens), fixed most of the human compatibilities and added a bunch of more amongst many other things.

Planning to publish here when done, i started from the HCM Kira so most of the previous compatibilities should still be working. All the priority agressor are human/humanoid so dont expect crazy new futa/furry/alien/gore stuff.
All the tech is done, last main bug is some explod alignement issue for Brian's secondary character,(but since its creator left the hobby i cant exactly just ask).

For the Reference gifs i woudn't mind sending them to you, but i dont think its possible by forum Dms , if you got a twitter or a discord send them to me (by DM) and i'll throw them your way (the second i'm allowed to send pictures again).
If you have other Kira interesting memories please do tell me or post about them tho, my archivist need leads, and i might remake stuff for a further release.
spoons825

Post by spoons825 »

MadgearVSShadaloo wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:55 pm I know the feeling of alienation when you vividly remember content and yet its unwitnessed from the rest of the world.

For the modernised Kira I (and my team) are working on it, so the remade luck intro will obviously be there, i also remade the Choi swimsuit ripping on defeat (from nearly 0 since the person didn't want his reused). I made the water actually translucent, gave her tanlines when the swimsuit slip (in ALL sprites where it happens), fixed most of the human compatibilities and added a bunch of more amongst many other things.

Planning to publish here when done, i started from the HCM Kira so most of the previous compatibilities should still be working. All the priority agressor are human/humanoid so dont expect crazy new futa/furry/alien/gore stuff.
All the tech is done, last main bug is some explod alignement issue for Brian's secondary character,(but since its creator left the hobby i cant exactly just ask).

For the Reference gifs i woudn't mind sending them to you, but i dont think its possible by forum Dms , if you got a twitter or a discord send them to me (by DM) and i'll throw them your way (the second i'm allowed to send pictures again).
If you have other Kira interesting memories please do tell me or post about them tho, my archivist need leads, and i might remake stuff for a further release.
Thank you so much for all that you're doing. I highly appreciate it! I've got the bottomless Kira, currently the best version of the character, but I'm happy to have 2 versions. :)

And that's cool, please let me know when your discord has pictures allowed again, maybe I can see the GIFs there. I really appreciate that you're willing to do all this, some people would probably just find it, tell me about it, and then leave. :P
MadgearVSShadaloo

This person got the Gifs and the fresher Kira overhaul i mentionned previously will be published here the instant i get my posting account (and a quick rewiew of posting rules since its Kira Daidoji we'r talking about).