Can someone make a Pumkat 18+ Character?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Random

Post by Random »

Congilio

Re: Can someone make a Pumkat 18+ Character?

Post by Congilio »

you could ask viket to do that. he already made sprites for her already in his halloween stage
Congilio

Post by Congilio »

you could ask viket to do that. he already made sprites for her already in his halloween stage
gasblaster

Post by gasblaster »

There already is a pumkat edit, if you join Viket's discord server you'll find them there.
Random

Post by Random »

gasblaster wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:42 am There already is a pumkat edit, if you join Viket's discord server you'll find them there.
Will I be asked to share my private information?
gasblaster

Post by gasblaster »

Random wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm
gasblaster wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:42 am There already is a pumkat edit, if you join Viket's discord server you'll find them there.
Private information? You mean like an ID or bank card or something? Either way, no, you only need to join and click an emoji to get access to the server. I've personally never heard of a discord server needing private information just to join, sounds like a scam if anything :lol:
Random

Post by Random »

gasblaster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm
Private information? You mean like an ID or bank card or something? Either way, no, you only need to join and click an emoji to get access to the server. I've personally never heard of a discord server needing private information just to join, sounds like a scam if anything :lol:
I'm not kidding, there a few servers that ask for your ID :sob:
Congilio

Post by Congilio »

wait what? i want a download link aswell
gasblaster

Post by gasblaster »

Congilio wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 am wait what? i want a download link aswell
Like I said, you could just join Viket's server to download it. Here's an invite link to his server https://discord.gg/Hef8NDed when you join just look for feral-creatures under the M.U.G.E.N channel and you should find them.
gasblaster

Post by gasblaster »

Random wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 pm
gasblaster wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm
I'm not kidding, there a few servers that ask for your ID :sob:
Lmao no way man, I feel bad for anyone who actually thinks giving their ID just to join a server is a good idea, but then again, some people are just that gullible to not see a red flag that big.