Editing Nemesis (by "JozoTheBoogey") to be a boss-type aggressor fight

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Ellye

Editing Nemesis (by "JozoTheBoogey") to be a boss-type aggressor fight

Post by Ellye »

Hi!

I'm slowly working on a 18+ MUGEN project focused on having balanced gameplay and a host of compatible characters (instead of just throwing the hentai kitchen sink at it).

One of my current WIPs is editing this Nemesis into a boss fight of sorts. So far, besides re-balancing some of his attacks, I've made it so that while fighting him, zombies and zombie-dogs will spawn and attack over time.

Currently, ero content only happens if a zombie gets the final hit on your character (otherwise they just deal some damage and knock you down), as that's most in line with the type of gameplay that I'm going for; but this can easily be switched on/off in the CNS.

I also tried to make the CNS code as compatible as possible with many different templates of 18+ victims, by checking for a lot of animation codes or defaulting to something that's at least passable on base sprites.

I plan to add some extra stuff for his tentacle attacks next, also with the same caveat as the zombie stuff (by default, only happening if it ends the round).

Profile picture image by @artofsachi
Hazaz

Re: Editing Nemesis (by "JozoTheBoogey") to be a boss-type aggressor fight

Post by Hazaz »

Good ideia, Nemesis is to me, personally, the greatest victim of shitty rebbots, it's one of the ideias I have, (and might after Renamon) deserving a truly remaster, might in the same way as mister X, as i did once a CVS edit of Nemesis.:
SparkRocks

Post by SparkRocks »

Awesome character, was really hoping someone would create this guy sense the girls of his series are made. Hope you can add some aggressive moves for him so he acts like Gettags Brian Max, Birdie or both if you got the skills and time for it! As he is he's like a broken Kuromaru. If you think about it tho sense he is a tentacle attack monster you could give him some of Kuromaru's moves too sense he auto send out dogs.
dustyeg

Post by dustyeg »

Oh hey KFG is compatible rad
chinkhai888

Post by chinkhai888 »

hey do u know gurospoo move list?