"Definitive Kira Daidouji" W.I.P

Share your sexy art, sprites, etc here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Moderator: Moderator

Kotowari

"Definitive Kira Daidouji" W.I.P

Post by Kotowari »

Hello everyone, I introduced myself a few days ago, well today i'd like to show you something i've been working on for a few days now

I'm currently working on a "Definitive" Victim version of Kira Daidouji from Arcana Heart, Edited from Scratch using her fully playable Non-H Version from NHK, And make it so That she has compatiblity with all of the Aggresors i plan to work with, namely Kuromaru TBK, Minotaur and my favourite one, Murakami Mob, i'm also planning on making some new victim sprites for her (Not ALL of them) while also implementing some of the already existing ones like the Currently available ones on the website, and Horuakuti's Mating Press animations

for now, i want to show a snippit of the first animation i've been working on, namely the first sprite of a Reverse Suspended Congress Pose

I'd like to know what you guys think of this idea, also if one of the creators of the already mentioned H variants of the character sees this, i'd like to know if you are fine with me using some of those sprites you worked on

Thank You All
Last edited by Kotowari on Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
MilkGuava
Creator
Creator

Re: "Definitive Kira Daidouji" W.I.P

Post by MilkGuava »

for now, i want to show a snippit of the first animation i've been working on, namely the first sprite of a Reverse Suspended Congress Pose
The link to the image file seems to be broken.
MilkGuava
Creator
Creator

Re: "Definitive Kira Daidouji" W.I.P

Post by MilkGuava »

You editing this sprite looks great.
I like this reverse suspended congress pose.

If add the abdomen is prominent, maybe this anim will look good.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)