TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

LewdTamamo

Re: TQH 0

Post by LewdTamamo »

ah thanks for this its just im always adding characters cause you know people upload lots of cute or cool looking ones that want to try out or keep on the list but to say i am grateful for this because i enjoy using the programs i download just haha to see the ecchi parts and all the sweet bits
silencebrand

Post by silencebrand »

Hello again,

I've come back with more additions to the game. The first one I did was for Roomi. I gave her more color separation so the eyes do not match the same color as her gloves and shoes. I also gave her customization to her shirt!. The separation looks like this:

Now she can have a leotard or a shirt with underboob. Here are some examples:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The other addition to the game was for Yuri. I noticed in the original The Queen of Hentai she had a color for her private, but it was removed in this version. So i added it back. Now she can have her vagina back!

I also had a plan for Roomi to have more separation so she can have a bikini. It looked like a mess, so I scrapped it, but if anyone wants it so they could do something with it then here it is:

This will be my last contribution to the project. I don't have any more ideas for separation. I'm glad I could contribute though! All of my work is uploaded here (click this) (NOTE: All of my palettes are defaulted instead. You would have to manually change the palettes back to the original ones.)

Good Night and I hope I helped you with your project ;)
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

@ silencebrand

Without letters to express the great separation of colors in Roomi, something can always be improved and here is the excellent example and result.

In a future update, expect that this work that you share will be by default.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, for improving TQH 0.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Afonso

Post by Afonso »

I don't have the game and i was to late to download it. Are post the link or not?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings, unfortunately the link expired, I do not guarantee to create a download link again, but I will be analyzing the possibility of this situation.

At the moment, what I can confirm is that I am updating some characters and including the editions that silencebrand shared and soon I will be creating two more characters (tentatively) for the project.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Estimados, es momento de continuar con el proyecto y que mejor que con el entusiamo de @silencebrand que me a reanimado para seguir explorando nuevas posibilidades en los personajes, gracias nuevamente por el apoyo al proyecto.

He estado barajeando ideas y una de las que me ronda en mente es un nuevo char para el proyecto pero no he encontrado uno en especifico hasta el dia de hoy; tenia en mente traer alguno de las versiones anteriores pero estoy descartandolo por uno nuevo y que sea multifuncional a que me refiero, creo que la he encontrado de momento lo dejare en "suspenso" pero bienvenidas las predicciones de que personaje puede ser :P aunque esta es la idea que ronda en mi mente espero poder llevarla hasta hacerla realidad.

------

Dear friends, it is time to continue with the project and what better than with the enthusiasm of @silencebrand who has encouraged me to continue exploring new possibilities in the characters, thanks again for supporting the project.

I've been shuffling around for ideas and one of the ones that comes to my mind is a new char for the project but I haven't found a specific one until today; I had in mind to bring one of the previous versions but I'm discarding it for a new one and that is multifunctional, what I mean, I think I've found it for the moment I'll leave it in "suspense" but the predictions of what character it can be are welcome: P although this It is the idea that haunts my mind, I hope I can take it to make it a reality.
silencebrand

Post by silencebrand »

Hey! Back again with another contribution. I decided to focus on Felicia this time as I'm having a lot of fun with her.

I gave her another color separation! This tine for a shirt and for shorts

Now she has palettes like this

you can download it here

Hope everyone enjoys
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Wow!!!

Is wonderful, is very cute.

Thanks for shared the CS, in next update the new edition of Felicia :)

Many thanks
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings from this side of the monitor.

After fixing details and adding the improvements for the characters that silencebrand has shared, I have been working on the creation of a new character, which is from power instic, Angela Belti; that there is until today, well:

- SFF armed.
- AIR with basic animations, basic attacks and group 5000.
- CNS, basic and one or another super attack.

Missing?

Well, a lot of work; separate the colors of various areas of the sprites, edit the sprites to create the Hentai version and well finish coding the char for all the attacks that have it (almost nothing, it's sarcasm...)

For now I'm going to start with the separation of colors in the sprites and then edit, I consider that all the sprites that I need for the char are already contained in the SFF to build the animations, so I don't think I'll add more sprites except one or another that required for something specific.

I will be reporting the progress, welcome all suggestions to implement them in the char.

I have the consideration of implementing body attacks (Rap3), due to the physiognomy that the character has, but I will be analyzing it after finishing all the previous points but they are also welcome to organize the ideas.

Some sample:
► Show Spoiler
Remember, this is work in progress.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

I am still working on the last character and I consider that I have made substantial progress, at least in terms of the char, so far it contains 430 sprites of which 269 have been edited, I am advancing at a slow pace due to the amount of separations and editing that I am doing. making each sprite, having:

15 color separations (not counting effect colors)
Editing of the bust area
Nipple editing (obvious because the original sprites don't have it)
► Show Spoiler
As for the encoding that I have created for the char, it is somewhat basic, but I think I have everything I need in the SFF, so when I completely edit the sprites I will be able to start encoding the attacks.

In this char I am trying to make the color separation less complicated in terms of functionality, I mean that if changes are made they will also affect the portrait faces of the groups 9000.1 / 9000.2 without them being separated by other sections on the palette, well I'll try...

Welcome comments and suggestions to improve this work in progress.