TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

Thank you @vinnyboy, I checking in more detail, I found that the file was "reported" to MEGA as content that infringes copyright.

In such a situation, the service takes any claim in good faith, regardless of the item for which it was notified.

Why did they do that, it was just a fan game, it is specified everywhere, there is not even a request to enter a support page (PATREON, SOLOFAN, etc) they do not profit from the content in any way.

I will be uploading the file to another platform, if that happens again, then I will analyze if it is important that the file is online.

Although if someone wants to distribute the file by their means, they have my full approval, the development, the time I dedicated to it and above all the enthusiasm for coding and color separation that I made during these years, they are a nice memory that I do not change for anything and much less recriminate that this situation happens.

So I make it formal:

Code: Select all

If you downloaded TQH 0 and want to distribute it on your platform (Web Page, Blog, Social Network) and/or similar, you have my authorization to do so, please keep the original files it contains and its "leame.txt" file so that more users can enjoy the original work, of course you can add your name to the "leame.txt" as part of the credits for sharing the file.

Techi.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

VinnyBoy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:56 am Try Mediafire or Google Drive (use an alternate account in case something happens)
Well, I think that some mediafire account would be the alternative, although the size is big to upload, but there are no more alternatives.

I think it was not so much because of the content, there is a variety of content hosted on MEGA and just like that, also someone who played a joke, could have reported the file, although the content is original, it has a lot of created content such as the voices, the drawings, the screenpack design fence an endless number of original and non-profit things with copyright protected content and above all not re-used from other sources. But that's the situation.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:43 pm
VinnyBoy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:56 am Try Mediafire or Google Drive (use an alternate account in case something happens)
Well, I think that some mediafire account would be the alternative, although the size is big to upload, but there are no more alternatives.

I think it was not so much because of the content, there is a variety of content hosted on MEGA and just like that, also someone who played a joke, could have reported the file, although the content is original, it has a lot of created content such as the voices, the drawings, the screenpack design fence an endless number of original and non-profit things with copyright protected content and above all not re-used from other sources. But that's the situation.
Instead of uploading it as one HYOOG file, why not cut it in half? Music, characters, stages in one zip, the rest in the other zip, then put instructions on how to pack em together. Should be able to post it this way.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:34 am Instead of uploading it as one HYOOG file, why not cut it in half? Music, characters, stages in one zip, the rest in the other zip, then put instructions on how to pack em together. Should be able to post it this way.
We have the same ideas in this regard.

I had thought to separate the original content (the one created for the game) that of elecbyte (which is free to use) and elsewhere the chars (sff / snd) the codes are property of elecbyte so there would be no problem in this way for Copyright.

The music is free to use and original creation would also be in another part of the whole, so the only thing that could be copyright are the sprites, but they are used under free use and without the purpose of generating money.

In short, you are absolutely right and it is the idea that best suits this situation, to separate the contents and join them to obtain a whole, by means of a partitioned/sectioned divided zip or rar and that requests the parts to generate the final file.

But the detail is that the user knows how to do it, you know how to do it and I have no doubt that they know them on the forum, but will the user who is only dedicated to downloading know? I can put the instructions but in the end I can't guide you on how to do it.

In your opinion, would you like a video guided by a girl performing cosplay and explaining the process or only text in English and Spanish?

Although I still think it was some heater / troll making a joke and in very bad taste, MEGA indicates that it cannot access the content of the files due to encryption (even if they are the owners of the system) they act in good faith before the request of notice, you can appeal and the file is free but the information of both is shared with both and a checking process is started, something that I see as very unnecessary if it is just a hobby.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:50 pm
BobbySharks wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:34 am Instead of uploading it as one HYOOG file, why not cut it in half? Music, characters, stages in one zip, the rest in the other zip, then put instructions on how to pack em together. Should be able to post it this way.
We have the same ideas in this regard.

I had thought to separate the original content (the one created for the game) that of elecbyte (which is free to use) and elsewhere the chars (sff / snd) the codes are property of elecbyte so there would be no problem in this way for Copyright.

The music is free to use and original creation would also be in another part of the whole, so the only thing that could be copyright are the sprites, but they are used under free use and without the purpose of generating money.

In short, you are absolutely right and it is the idea that best suits this situation, to separate the contents and join them to obtain a whole, by means of a partitioned/sectioned divided zip or rar and that requests the parts to generate the final file.

But the detail is that the user knows how to do it, you know how to do it and I have no doubt that they know them on the forum, but will the user who is only dedicated to downloading know? I can put the instructions but in the end I can't guide you on how to do it.

In your opinion, would you like a video guided by a girl performing cosplay and explaining the process or only text in English and Spanish?

Although I still think it was some heater / troll making a joke and in very bad taste, MEGA indicates that it cannot access the content of the files due to encryption (even if they are the owners of the system) they act in good faith before the request of notice, you can appeal and the file is free but the information of both is shared with both and a checking process is started, something that I see as very unnecessary if it is just a hobby.
Well, if you can't put it up, no one can use it, wether they know how to or not. And if a player is using Mugen, and wants to get into H Mugen and use their own screenpack /game, the least they could do is learn how to combine A and B together. I think it is reasonable to expect a user to do this.

They must learn how to put their characters they want in the game themselves for example. And perhaps a cute girl in cosplay may be too distracting, but who knows!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

I will assume that they must know something "basic" having a PC should commit you to knowing how something basic works.

A girl in cosplay would at least encourage her to watch the video which has the information on how to use TQH 0.

Any cosplay suggestions? (something not very elaborate or costly to implement) cammy or mai shiranui cosplay is feasible or finally a girl in Bikini!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Yeah, find a new hobby.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Being a place of enthusiasts of the MUGEN world in version H, any suggestions or that they consider suitable for the game, I am finishing repairs and fixing things that I did not realize was in the version that I shared.

Any suggestions you would like to share, there is no limit as long as it is reasonable to do so within the parameters of the game/MUGEN.

The addition of some (some) characters to the roster may be at the user's expense, but if there is one that is suggested for the theme and it is within the possibilities, it may be feasible that it is in the new version.
NonIW

Post by NonIW »

Pretty late but I've seen people hide their downloads from copyright by putting a password on the rar
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hello.

Good suggestion, very good.

But I think it was more of a "troll" who pressed the report button and like MEGA, takes any button press as good (it doesn't investigate the content) because that's how easy the link was screwed up. But it could also be due to copyright, but since they do not see the content of the files, they would never know that it is typified in all possible corners of the game that it is only a non-profit Fan-Game.

But in the next version that I share, I will have this option in the pipeline, thanks.