TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

Update finished, more variety to choose from in Yuri. Some of the clothing alternatives can be seen as follows:

http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:31 pm Update finished, more variety to choose from in Yuri. Some of the clothing alternatives can be seen as follows:

Hey tetchi did you edit or had something to do with the editing of any of these characters?:
tqh0-15-Morrigan
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

All the content of TQH 0, is developed (created/edited) by me, however some characters were created in normal version by creators of MUGEN, I edited them to have a Hentai version, of course with their authorization and consent; the characters that are in Hentai version apply the same situation but I re-edit them.

Now answering your question:

In the 2022 version of TQH 0, Morrigan is [tqh0-12] which is edited by me and in previous versions it is [tqh0-15] it was an edition in collaboration with my friend ATHO and as you can see there are different versions in the edition, the char was originally created by the good Phantom.of.the.Server
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:45 am All the content of TQH 0, is developed (created/edited) by me, however some characters were created in normal version by creators of MUGEN, I edited them to have a Hentai version, of course with their authorization and consent; the characters that are in Hentai version apply the same situation but I re-edit them.

Now answering your question:

In the 2022 version of TQH 0, Morrigan is [tqh0-12] which is edited by me and in previous versions it is [tqh0-15] it was an edition in collaboration with my friend ATHO and as you can see there are different versions in the edition, the char was originally created by the good Phantom.of.the.Server
oh yeah when I saw those initials I assumed it had been you. let me tell you that you did a very good job with all those victims, I also found a mai called I think "milki mai" I think you also edited it if I'm not mistaken and by the way good job eh been looking closely at several of your edits and go I look forward to that mugen and hopefully you make those fighters compatible with the aggressors if possible.
and keep up the good work as is and as you are doing
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

@ Zeb2345

Thanks for the congratulations, some works have been collaborations but also the credits for my dear friends, unfortunately most of them are offline.

Milki Mai, originally created by bigapple I only made very significant edits to her work, but all credit to bigapple.

The chars that will be in the new version of TQH 0, are compatible with the foal pose based on Kuromaru's declared animation, so they are compatible outside of TQH 0 with any aggressor that uses that animation for the victim.

----------------------------------------

To:
@ Zeb2345
@ All users

How far would compatibilities be prudent? Taking into account that there are no aggressors in the game, the compatibilities that exist would be:
Mightnight Bliss
Foal (from Kuromaru)
Sexy K.O.? When you lose by super or hyper attack against the opponent (Not compatible with the projectile tag)

----------------------------------------

This is the final redesign of Yuri Sakazki, the various combinations of clothes you will find in TQH 0.

Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Wow!
It looks impeccable I like it has quite a lot of potential.
i like the MvC type characters, and let me tell you that yuri is very well done.
I'm glad that your characters are going to have compatibility with that kuromaru movement and a few other aggressors I know.
I sincerely appreciate that you listen to the suggestions of the users and that you have so much dedication to the relizar your work.
since I saw several of your edits and used them I liked them a lot, but without a doubt the one I liked the most was the mai you edited.
and like your editions, this work that you are doing is going to be incredible without a doubt.
thank you tetchi I really appreciate what you are doing. :D
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

What's new? Not much but substantial... bugs reported to me and above all suggestions for a better game, were applied (you can't see them in a video clip) but you will notice them when using any char in the game.

On the other hand, I was worried about adding 1 or 2 more characters, but I think I should be aware that if I do that, the list will become larger with characters and possibly (I think) that it will look very saturated with characters, as they would say with less It is more, but if the idea haunts me too much, it may be that I apply it for a future update, but for now I consider that the number of characters is adequate.

Because they are two versions in one (the "non-hentai" version and the Hentai version) the number of palettes that each character has is 6, with 6 more available for each version, so there will be an opportunity for enthusiasts who can Build your palettes, there is a guide in each SFF in the portrait face, so you can see how the SFF is separated into colors and you can create your palette easier.

If there is any suggestion, whatever it is is welcome, there is still time to apply it, I consider that in two months I will be sharing the final version of TQH 0, so cheer up.

And well, in the development of this project I have had the opportunity to document some things and there are some videos of these activities, specifically when the audio recordings were made for the endings of each character, the intro of the game and other voices, I will see the possibility of sharing that behind the development on the channel, so that they know a little more about how much fun it was to develop this project.

Well a lot of text and no action, but I share a video of what is now in the game, to leave no text and more text.

So, back to the forum :)

Edit

Any suggestion to indicate or make it the most visible information for everyone that TQH 0 is FREE, I am not looking for money, or anything like that, but I have found that some people have taken advantage of making money with the work that is FREE, which they suggest .

In the following links, apparently it is the same user or users who are taking advantage of something free for their benefit, note I will NOT cancel the sharing of this project, but if you suggest something to prevent them from profiting from free content, please suggest.

https://www.patreon.com/Emulation_Guru

By the way, everyone has the same error in the time source, they were not smart at all to take the time to fix that error.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

The only way would be something like...

THIS IS FREEDOM!!!

and even so? most people never read, nor do they pinpoint to the original creator; which is why Artist/developer leaves signature to make other know that this person may not be the person who made it x)
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well i am waiting till this is released because i do want to see how good this will be or fun
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

@ UmbreonLover
It would be a good idea, but saturating (with a lot of "I did it") the work, could be seeing me as something egocentric, but even so I don't rule out that idea.

@ LewdTamamo
Thank you for following the development of the project, I hope you like it when you have it and do not hesitate to share your gaming experience to know your opinion.