Anyone has this char?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Vaporwey

Anyone has this char?

Post by Vaporwey »

So i was watching the ero princess daisy page (https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/577/ero-princes-daisy) and i wanted to know if anyone has the version of kuromaru that is shown in the page or if it is a custom edit.
UmbreonLover

Re: Anyone has this char?

Post by UmbreonLover »

It looks more as a custom edit of different aggressors
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

He/she has uploaded the version you seek:
https://hentaicharmugen.com/chars/590/kuromaru-fat
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Vaporwey

Post by Vaporwey »

Im searching for the version with the missionary poses.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Vaporwey wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:35 am Im searching for the version with the missionary poses.
The victim sprites are located in the victim's folder's. So when you see Daisy's "missionary" pose being changed into a "laying blowjob" it's not the aggressor that does that, but the victim.

A few years ago, when I began to make my own edits and character mods, I enjoyed changing standard missionary and prone bone victim poses and states into altered forms of oral sex. '

It's nice to see Ero Arts having fun with similar variations, and I think they did a wonderful job with it!

So, to answer your question, any aggressor that calls for the ride sprite group for missionary, will bring up Daisy in that pose, regardless of the aggressor, so long as they call upon the right sprite group #. And if not, you could simply clone a group of sprites and assign the proper #.
Vaporwey

Post by Vaporwey »

Thanks for the info i will search for kuro versions with different missionary poses.