Goblin party V2.0

Uploaded Characters on the site

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Goblin party V2.0

Post by Zeb2345 »

it's just something I've wished nothing else would happen.
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:25 pm if it were possible to add more content it would be incredible, but if you could at least make some adjustments in the way it works it would be even better.
i know you must be very busy and I understand it but that sanae has potential and if it were improved it would be great.
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:27 pm it's just something I've wished nothing else would happen.
It would have being nice if you just said already what adjustments are you tallking about from the beggining but i guess i have to ask you then. What adjustments are you refereing to?
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:13 am I'm just here to say one thing:
Resurrect sanae please XD hahaha
i'm kidding, or maybe not XD :D
......just think about it for at least a second
Um...this is controversial.
But being a aggressor with 10+ poses, I think most of people will say it's enough and no need to be "resurrect".
Especially you can look closely into cns file of Handy's sanae, the quality and quantity of codes are unimaginably exquisite and
must have take a lot of time & efforts to edit them.

It's already a masterpiece...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:32 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:25 pm if it were possible to add more content it would be incredible, but if you could at least make some adjustments in the way it works it would be even better.
i know you must be very busy and I understand it but that sanae has potential and if it were improved it would be great.
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:27 pm it's just something I've wished nothing else would happen.
It would have being nice if you just said already what adjustments are you tallking about from the beggining but i guess i have to ask you then. What adjustments are you refereing to?
look handy, the sanae that you made has some very good sprites I don't know if you made them or what, but there was a time when there was a sanae that I liked quite similar to yours in terms of sprites the difference was the system I used which was quite different from yours, but I see the sanae that you made and when I use it it always gives me problems with the sprites.
and I feel that there is something in that sanae that is not right because I have used several of your aggressors and they do not give me any kind of problem. on the contrary, those aggressors look and work very well, and that's when I say fuck that it's a shame that none of all the aggressors made by you that I've used don't look so rough and they don't give me problems, but when I use sanae la it works for me in a very strange way and I notice its operation a little rough unlike the other aggressors that you've made.
and sanae is the only one that gives me errors and problems in any mugen I use.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

my point is sanae has some very strange problem in her system or in her animations.
Again I repeat that all your other aggressors work very, very well, impeccable I would say.
but handy my friend believe me when I tell you that that sanae has a problem and I would like it to work just as well as your other aggressors.
hopefully you will not abandon a character like that sanae because regarding that character I know that some time ago there were several editions + 18 of it but unfortunately there are only 2 editions left yours and that of another Japanese dude.
but yours is my favorite even though I have a hard time getting it to work properly.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:39 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:13 am I'm just here to say one thing:
Resurrect sanae please XD hahaha
i'm kidding, or maybe not XD :D
......just think about it for at least a second
Um...this is controversial.
But being a aggressor with 10+ poses, I think most of people will say it's enough and no need to be "resurrect".
Especially you can look closely into cns file of Handy's sanae, the quality and quantity of codes are unimaginably exquisite and
must have take a lot of time & efforts to edit them.

It's already a masterpiece...
in that you are right, the way handy coded the system in which this aggressor works is masterful
I don't even understand how he did it no matter how hard I try.
but I'm not doing this to annoy handy, I'm doing it because as I said before, I would like handy to reconsider what I said earlier.
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:40 pm
look handy, the sanae that you made has some very good sprites I don't know if you made them or what, but there was a time when there was a sanae that I liked quite similar to yours in terms of sprites the difference was the system I used which was quite different from yours, but I see the sanae that you made and when I use it it always gives me problems with the sprites.
and I feel that there is something in that sanae that is not right because I have used several of your aggressors and they do not give me any kind of problem. on the contrary, those aggressors look and work very well, and that's when I say fuck that it's a shame that none of all the aggressors made by you that I've used don't look so rough and they don't give me problems, but when I use sanae la it works for me in a very strange way and I notice its operation a little rough unlike the other aggressors that you've made.
Okey ,share me one mugen that gives you trouble with this character so i can see those problems because i already try 6 mugens and the character works as intented. And it would be nice that you describe the problems rather than making stories about other characters that i dont have anything to do with it. Im going to reiterate something just for the sake of it, this is a 1.1b character, it doesnt work with lower version of mugen.
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:46 pm my point is sanae has some very strange problem in her system or in her animations.
Again I repeat that all your other aggressors work very, very well, impeccable I would say.
but handy my friend believe me when I tell you that that sanae has a problem and I would like it to work just as well as your other aggressors.
hopefully you will not abandon a character like that sanae because regarding that character I know that some time ago there were several editions + 18 of it but unfortunately there are only 2 editions left yours and that of another Japanese dude.
but yours is my favorite even though I have a hard time getting it to work properly.
Bug report is not an annoying thing XD.
Just describe the detail.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:47 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:40 pm

Okey ,share me one mugen that gives you trouble with this character so i can see those problems because i already try 6 mugens and the character works as intented. And it would be nice that you describe the problems rather than making stories about other characters that i dont have anything to do with it. Im going to reiterate something just for the sake of it, this is a 1.1b character, it doesnt work with lower version of mugen.
Try Imt blue
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:51 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:46 pm my point is sanae has some very strange problem in her system or in her animations.
Bug report is not an annoying thing XD.
Just describe the detail.
that is not annoying??
HAHAHA you'll tell me if it's not annoying that when the character performs its grip the entire sprite goes blank too XD.
or that while he is giving affection to another character the animation starts to shake and move completely making the victim go to the opposite side of the aggressor and the aggressor moves slowly to the other end of the stage and resulting in sanae looks like she is raping an invisible woman XD.
i've given it all the laps I could and that and a few other little problems are not solved. :lol: