SoulCalibur Redemption and Street Fighter Dark Resurrection Coming Soon

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

DragonLemon

SoulCalibur Redemption and Street Fighter Dark Resurrection Coming Soon

Post by DragonLemon »

Here is Two Poster that i created it is called Street Fighter Dark Resurrection and SoulCalibur Redemption I hope You Like it and Also Street Fighter Dark Resurrection and SoulCalibur Redemption Will be in Ikemen Mugen Version I hope You Understand.

Well Soulcalibur Redemption have some Namco Characters and NSFW Characters and Anime Characters but The Final Bosses will be Akuma and Umbra

and i will add some nsfw characters in Street Fighter Dark Resurrection as a Secret Characters

Here is the Roster of Street Fighter Dark Resurrection and read this : DELETED LINK

if you need know more information about this char and you can contact to discord some Commisson Discord users from the Note and support
dustyeg

Re: SoulCalibur Redemption and Street Fighter Dark Resurrection Coming Soon

Post by dustyeg »

Does Jalt and Salt have anything to do with the chars?
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

dustyeg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:42 pm Does Jalt and Salt have anything to do with the chars?
Nope, he just added it to make it more appealing
and about 65% of all the characters in this "listed" are all SFW characters which can be downloaded for free.
Same goes with the NSFW char that can also be download for free here, and a different site.

Scamming people for easy money is not going work.

His text file "roster"
► Show Spoiler
and of course~! let me not forget about this part
► Show Spoiler
Because you know, $500 is super cheap to get a character with nothing to offer
DragonLemon

The Decision for the People

Post by DragonLemon »

My friend is not scamming money and She give the people a choice and She is not forcing them. No Matter what happens She will respect their choice
DragonLemon

Post by DragonLemon »

dustyeg wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:42 pm Does Jalt and Salt have anything to do with the chars?
Who is Jalt and Salt
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

Looks like a scam. :!:

If this is a real project, create a Discord group with the details about the project, a twitter account or something with the WIP samples (images, gifs, etc), more info, etc, not something where you need to contact users one by one as if it were an dark business. After that, i could reopen this topic.
HCM Admin :D