Miyuki shiba

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

komadreja

Re: Miyuki shiba

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:05 am
komadreja wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:49 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:06 pm

exactly partner, that's what I mean too, you don't necessarily have to delete the missing sprites group and put them back because what I do is add the missing indexes to the victim and the .air code if it's dedicated.
it all depends on the agressor.
una pregunta, ustedes saben donde encuentro estos 2 personajes? mando videos para que vean caracteristicas y sprites

ES: https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/yw2rvtgmkt9qvob7
miyako: https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/algoaiewqiloq5bm

de paso el kuromaru del video saben donde encontrarlo?
I also have that ES victim, a Japanese guy gave it to me, it is also very good, both are creations made by Japanese people.
I consider them quality victims.

That kuromaru is one of those made by the Japanese.
It differs in the smallest details, you can't imagine how many kuromarus I have, there are too many.
and that victim is nothing from the other world believe me I have it but I tell you that even you could take the one that is compatible with the agressores of gettag and add that compatibility simply with the .air.
puedes pasarmelos heroe?
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:11 am https://www.mediafire.com/file/s69uip4h ... b.rar/file
I took a screenshot of them, those are.
you can send them to me here or somewhere else?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ey brother perdon por contestar tiempo despues, estuve un poco liado.
socio en mediafire no se que ha pasado porque en mediafire me han tumbado unos cuantos links.
supongo que sera por los nombres de los archivos, decime si tenes otra manera para yo pasarte la victima y el agresor que buscas.
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:16 am ey brother perdon por contestar tiempo despues, estuve un poco liado.
socio en mediafire no se que ha pasado porque en mediafire me han tumbado unos cuantos links.
supongo que sera por los nombres de los archivos, decime si tenes otra manera para yo pasarte la victima y el agresor que buscas.
ya seria por mega o compartido en google drive pero es mejor por mega
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:19 am Image
and these are other victims of melty blood who plan to match the japanese with that kuromaru
1 what version of mugen is that you use
2. It is not yet known which kuromaru it is?
3. is there a table of commands to learn how to use that kuromaru?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

komadreja wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:53 pm
and these are other victims of melty blood who plan to match the japanese with that kuromaru
Partner
1. I have always used mugen 1.1 to exhaustion because that kind of sprites not in dreams would support mugen 1.0 and also use the good patch 4 GB

2. yes I know it is simply a common kuromaru plus, the different thing is that the Japanese modified it so that it grabs that type of victims of the neck while it assaults them and it has another option that pressing Y it puts to the victims a handkerchief in the mouth and it "dizzies" them to violate it more easily.
An idea that seemed to me very well done by the Japanese.

3. the command table will always be the .cmd file of each char but don't worry, this kuromaru is nothing different from the original kuromaru press.
its movement to grab the victim is "back + X+Y" pressed simultaneously and with the directional buttons you change the position and with X you grab the victim by the neck to avoid that he can escape from the grip and with "Y" the kuromaru will put a handkerchief in the victim's mouth to "dizzy" or "sleep" him to rape him more easily.

that's all about this kuromaru.
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:19 am
Partner
1. I have always used mugen 1.1 to exhaustion because that kind of sprites not in dreams would support mugen 1.0 and also use the good patch 4 GB

2. yes I know it is simply a common kuromaru plus, the different thing is that the Japanese modified it so that it grabs that type of victims of the neck while it assaults them and it has another option that pressing Y it puts to the victims a handkerchief in the mouth and it "dizzies" them to violate it more easily.

3. the command table will always be the .cmd file of each char but don't worry, this kuromaru is nothing different from the original kuromaru press.
its movement to grab the victim is "back + X+Y" pressed simultaneously and with the directional buttons you change the position and with X you grab the victim by the neck to avoid that he can escape from the grip and with "Y" the kuromaru will put a handkerchief in the victim's mouth to "dizzy" or "sleep" him to rape him more easily.

1. where can i get the patch?
2 you have miyako the one who lets the handkerchief be put on and IS the one I told you about?
3. where can i get that kuromaru of the handkerchief to download it and learn how to use it?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

komadreja wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:52 pm

Partner

2 you have miyako the one who lets the handkerchief be put on and IS the one I told you about?
3. where can i get that kuromaru of the handkerchief to download it and learn how to use it?

1. Here https://ntcore.com/?page_id=371
2. Yes, I have them both.
3. it was published by the Japanese in mugen ryona.
if there are any other questions, you know who to turn to
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Partner

2. can you pass me the chars?
3. Do you have the link to the Japanese ryona page?
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Partner

you also know where eko is
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/aexons74y ... anguage=en