what was the "great purge"

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: what was the "great purge"

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:11 am Most Asian people are thief's and scammers, but not all Asian people are those type of people. Everyone is fully aware that China is the biggest thief/copyright breaker while India is the biggest Microsoft/IRS scammers, but in the real world?

You can tell who's the real creators/hard worker VS faker/stealing person, and this falls everywhere~!
Because even in the US, these people still steals from others while they are still faking it that "he/she made it."
This is the harsh reality, the Asians rely on the other countries to create their own shit.
They are a strange and a bit disturbing people (not all of them because there are some who are very respectable) but most of them are scammers as you say and selfish.
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

Alright folks, come down with the casual racism. As previously mentioned, that's in no way going to improve interactions between Western and Eastern MUGEN 18+ communities. Instead of fighting over ownership of a bunch of sprites (and corresponding code), folks should be adding on to what's already out there. Besides, surely it's better to see that your works continue to exist out there rather than fighting over credit to them?

Besides, there is always the chance that the infamous edits aren't actually characters themselves, but are clever video editing tricks? I've seen plenty of people say "Oh, but I actually got that edit, but made a pinky promise that I'll never publish it", which is basically the community's version of "My uncle works at Nintendo".
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:38 pm
KotBehemot wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 pm Alright folks, come down with the casual racism. As previously mentioned, that's in no way going to improve interactions between Western and Eastern MUGEN 18+ communities. Instead of fighting over ownership of a bunch of sprites (and corresponding code), folks should be adding on to what's already out there. Besides, surely it's better to see that your works continue to exist out there rather than fighting over credit to them?

Besides, there is always the chance that the infamous edits aren't actually characters themselves, but are clever video editing tricks? I've seen plenty of people say "Oh, but I actually got that edit, but made a pinky promise that I'll never publish it", which is basically the community's version of "My uncle works at Nintendo".
partner, we are not being racist we are being realistic these asians think barbaric things about us. Oh but they are not able to at least mention that just like the products they manufacture are just as cheap as their own civilisation.
these guys would be nothing without all the authentic ideas they have stolen from the Americans.
some of them might be nice guys but most of them are as the partner said thieves and/or swindlers and the worst thing is that they are selfish.
What I think they are clever about is that unlike us they don't destroy each other or the things they make or steal.
That's why they consider themselves so "special" with their "special" editions haha.
Just because you are being racist "in retaliation" doesn't mean it suddenly makes your racism any better. You're literally calling out majority of the world's population with "They are barbarians, swindlers, and thieves", and basically calling them out as inferior. That's pretty fucking racist my dude.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

KotBehemot wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:50 pm
KotBehemot wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 pm Alright folks, come down with the casual racism. As previously mentioned, that's in no way going to improve interactions between Western and Eastern MUGEN 18+ communities. Instead of fighting over ownership of a bunch of sprites (and corresponding code), folks should be adding on to what's already out there. Besides, surely it's better to see that your works continue to exist out there rather than fighting over credit to them?

partner, we are not being racist we are being realistic these asians think barbaric things about us. Oh but they are not able to at least mention that just like the products they manufacture are just as cheap as their own civilisation.
these guys would be nothing without all the authentic ideas they have stolen from the Americans.
some of them might be nice guys but most of them are as the partner said thieves and/or swindlers and the worst thing is that they are selfish.
What I think they are clever about is that unlike us they don't destroy each other or the things they make or steal.
That's why they consider themselves so "special" with their "special" editions haha.
El hecho de que seas racista "en represalia" no significa que de repente tu racismo sea mejor. Literalmente estás llamando a la mayoría de la población mundial con "Son bárbaros, estafadores y ladrones", y básicamente llamándolos inferiores. Eso es jodidamente racista, amigo. [/cita]

HAHAHAHA man it's obvious you didn't get it XD WTF.
I never said at any time that the "world" population is a swindler or inferior hahaha.
what are you saying man XD read it well and think again or maybe you don't get it definitely.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:11 pm
KotBehemot wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:50 pm

El hecho de que seas racista "en represalia" no significa que de repente tu racismo sea mejor. Literalmente estás llamando a la mayoría de la población mundial con "Son bárbaros, estafadores y ladrones", y básicamente llamándolos inferiores. Eso es jodidamente racista, amigo. [/cita]

HAHAHAHA man it's obvious you didn't get it XD WTF.
I never said at any time that the "world" population is a swindler or inferior hahaha.
what are you saying man XD read it well and think again or maybe you don't get it definitely.
in Spanish to see if anyone else can understand it HAHA.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

As Benito Juarez would say: "Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace."

A nation cannot be cataloged by the doing of a person(s), the discrimination is not of a place or persons, it is all over the planet, it could be due to cultural proximity so to speak. But hey, it's the Internet, you can say whatever, and in real life, be careful and keep in mind that we are all different, I suppose it will lead you to live with other human beings.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:59 am As Benito Juarez would say: "Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace."

A nation cannot be cataloged by the doing of a person(s), the discrimination is not of a place or persons, it is all over the planet, it could be due to cultural proximity so to speak. But hey, it's the Internet, you can say whatever, and in real life, be careful and keep in mind that we are all different, I suppose it will lead you to live with other human beings.
I agree with you mate, the difference between this side of the world and that other extreme is that, here we are authentic and there are no, that here we are very open to opinions come from wherever they come and most importantly:
this is America, a 100% free country where I and everyone can say whatever they want.
on the other side of the world they must keep their tongue well controlled, that's why those guys are so dedicated in what they do so much that they come to look like "robots" they only know how to follow orders there is nothing authentic about that partners.
but on this side of the world we are "authentic" and at least we have our own personality, on the other side those guys don't even have a life of so much that they are working.
maybe that's why most of them are the way they are that no one can deny me partners. :mrgreen:
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

For @KotBehemot
► Show Spoiler
For @Zeb
► Show Spoiler
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:22 pm For @KotBehemot
► Show Spoiler
For @Zeb
► Show Spoiler
sorry when I said "we" I didn't include you mate I included those of us who think the same way.
regarding the second, maybe I used a very "exaggerated" word but I didn't say that they are barbaric or I didn't say that humanity is barbaric as that guy above thinks HAHA.
I said that they think and speak barbarities about the Americans and they do despise us.
and finally, like I said to the guy above, I'm not racist, I'm realistic and I've lived with them and I know how they talk about this side of the world, "not all those Asians are racist" but most of them are.
I assure you that for sure and I think that the guy above and you misunderstood me terribly because I did not say or express any kind of racism with the whole "world"
don't take things so lightly, partners. hahaha

i see that "some" not "all" I clarify hahahah, you take things very lightly and you only take very presipitated conclusions.
or maybe you're not understanding the way I'm saying it in English.

as a final point:
1. i don't hate the world population LOL unless someone here considers Asia as a "world" population
2. I don't take credit away from Asians, I know that when they do something they do it well, even though it lacks originality in its "majority".
3. I also didn't say that the world's population is huge XD.
I said that Asians talk and think barbarities about Americans.
4. calm down and if someone here is taking it very personal. don't take it personally, I'm just saying what I know and what I think like many "other people" don't include yourself umbreon partner, just include yourself if you think the same.
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

I mean, my dude, takes literally no effort to not go off on a weird off-topic tirade about shoving your personal experience into a conversation about primarily MUGEN communities. Kinda hard to parse that when you say "Asians" you mean "That very specific group of people I lived alongside with" and not "Every person of Asian descend/Asian continent". Because in which case, claiming they don't do hard work, while talking about a game that uses a fuckton of resources from Japanese games (which, believe it or not, is part of Asia).

And while you are free to say anything in US, do remember that protections are only applied from the government. "Talk Shit - Get Hit" is very much alive, so if you say this out in public, it just might be a question of time till someone else will take it angrily, and they won't be behind a computer screen.

@Umbreon, glad we agree here.