Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Phucan

Re: I want someone to remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1

Post by Phucan »

ddlnll wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:27 am
Phucan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:02 pm I want to download Yoriko Yasuzumi and she is fully compatible with Minotaur 1.1
I hope that an author will add the victim character Yoriko Yasuzumi to hentaicharmugen and that she is compatible with the rapist Minotaur 1.1
Sadly, as far as I know, the NSFW version of this character is a private work that remains undisclosed. The remaining ways are to create your own or commission from others.
And I'm a coder, not a spriter, so you have to ask other creators with drawing expertise.
Phucan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:48 pm Please can you remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1
Giving her an orgasm is about moaning loudly and make her do not saying "sorry dad" 🤣.
Technically possible, but somewhat difficult. Because the group and index of sound effect played by the bottom when the Minotaur ejaculates is (4218,23), and it is also one of the sound effects played by the bottom during sex.
You can simply change "sorry dad" to (4218,23), but Yuri will say "sorry dad" over and over again when having sex lol.

I think it would be laborious to do it just by modifying the bottom (even though I know how to do), a faster way would be for me to modify the Minotaur. But I need to make time first.
I don't want Yuri XIII to say "sorry dad", why her said that?
I'd be grateful to have Yuri XIII compatible with every Minotaur 1.1 sex scene, and dont let her say "sorry dad" when her orgasm. I want her moaning loudly when her orgasm
Oke, I will wait for fix Yuri XIII and Compatible with Minotaur 1.1
This is Yuri XIII ver by Mr.Vodka:
https://boosty.to/mr.vodka1/posts/6de6a ... =post_link
I want her to moan loudly when she is orgasm fucked by Minotaur 1.1 and not say: " Sorry dad "
And when Minotaur 1.1 shot his sperm into her, she didn't say "sorry dad", but instead moaned loudly.
and also cowgirl scene compatibility with Minotaur 1.1
SparkRocks

Re: Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Post by SparkRocks »

Does anyone know how to make the Minotaur do certain moves more than others? I'd like myn to do the cowgirl move but the A.I never does it.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

I hope Minotaur 1.1 has a Y button to ejaculate and players can press the A button to speed up without ejaculating
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

SparkRocks wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:33 am Does anyone know how to make the Minotaur do certain moves more than others? I'd like myn to do the cowgirl move but the A.I never does it.
Do you think cowgirl should be triggered but isn't, or that it should be triggered more often but too little?
What mode of AI are you using, or game mode?
Does bottom have cowgirl anims?
You may need to describe the situation in more detail.
Phucan wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:48 pm I hope Minotaur 1.1 has a Y button to ejaculate and players can press the A button to speed up without ejaculating
This... is a bit overwhelming. While it may not sound that serious, the timing of ejaculation involves an entire system of coding, which means it takes time to rebuild a lot of things.
An alternative is to keep pressing A to speed up and ejaculate immediately for a short period of time, but not to ejaculate if in watch mode (press C).
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

[/quote]
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

ddlnll wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:00 pm
SparkRocks wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:33 am
Phucan wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:48 pm I hope Minotaur 1.1 has a Y button to ejaculate and players can press the A button to speed up without ejaculating
This... is a bit overwhelming. While it may not sound that serious, the timing of ejaculation involves an entire system of coding, which means it takes time to rebuild a lot of things.
An alternative is to keep pressing A to speed up and ejaculate immediately for a short period of time, but not to ejaculate if in watch mode (press C).
but press C the victim's orgasmic pleasure bar will stop working. and that's why I said: " I hope Minotaur 1.1 has a Y button to ejaculate and players can press the A button to speed up without ejaculating "
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:00 pm You may need to describe the situation in more detail.

SparkRocks wants a cake from you to give to the player for doing a great job on your work, and like Mizulugu had told me from experiences:
"You can never please everyone no matter how much effort you put in your work. Picky people will always be picky and wants everything in their palm hand" lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
mugenplayer45

Post by mugenplayer45 »

Hello!I have a question about skills variation.What buttons do i have to press to land them?I've tried everything,but it just won't work.The question is about some skill like B,D,F hug and it's variations.Do i have to press the button for alternative pose or to press it about the skill landed?
Also,animation changing sometimes just dosen't work.I would be really glad if could help me.
Last edited by mugenplayer45 on Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

mugenplayer45 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:48 pm Hello!I have a question about skills variation.What buttons do i have to press to land them?I've tried everything,but it just won't work.Image.Pls,help
Can't see your picture, please edit your message.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

mugenplayer45 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:48 pm Hello!I have a question about skills variation.What buttons do i have to press to land them?I've tried everything,but it just won't work. Image The question is about some skill like B,D,F hug and it's variations.Do i have to press the button for alternative pose or to press it about the skill landed?
Also,animation changing sometimes just dosen't work.I would be really glad if could help me.
If images isn't showing, your best option is to link it as a code statement. This avoid "image"
[*code]

Code: Select all

This is a code statement
[*/code]
* < --- Delete this from the bracket
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!