Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

ddlnll

Re: Minotaur for Gettag pose (Aug 13th updated)

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:21 am The reason "ChangeAnim2" is used more than "SelfAnimExist" is due to number conflicts. In addition, people wouldn't be able to know, or how to perform a perfect alignment with the aggressor, which is why ChangeAnim2 overpower SelfAnimExist. I'm not saying that SelfAnimExist will never be used, but it can be used to sort of match the character size with the victim, sometimes it's not the aggressor fault. It's the victim who is bad aligned with the default missionary/press number. This goes the same way towards aggressor who just randomly place numbers. As they say... 2 for the price of one, but if one is off, everything is ruined

Now, if you detect that an aggressor you like only has "SelfAnimExist", its pretty much telling you that the character is private from releasing the victims poses/animations, or how they may look.
Yes that's right haha.
Sometimes I just thought about a public "pose template" may be helpful for creation of both aggressors and victims.
This increases the possibility of communication between works.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with privatizing and selling something, but openness is still an attractive feature of MUGEN.
It's a big issue.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:43 am Yes that's right haha.
Sometimes I just thought about a public "pose template" may be helpful for creation of both aggressors and victims.
This increases the possibility of communication between works.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with privatizing and selling something, but openness is still an attractive feature of MUGEN.
It's a big issue.
Nah~! the biggest issues has to either be:
  • Laziness (#1 in my book list)
  • Language barrier
  • Selfish reasons
  • Don't know how to do it(Extreme rare, but very low excused)
I don't add:
  • private commission
  • private character
because private things are pretty much private, and they don't have much support towards them
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

To be honest, Tetchi did make a list of most frequent Kuromaru actions/animations, so considering the usual selection of characters, we are about half way down with documenting all possibilities. :lol:
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:15 am Nah~! the biggest issues has to either be:
  • Laziness (#1 in my book list)
  • Language barrier
  • Selfish reasons
  • Don't know how to do it(Extreme rare, but very low excused)
I don't add:
  • private commission
  • private character
because private things are pretty much private, and they don't have much support towards them
I've read some threads and gradually understand what you are saying about. OAO

KotBehemot wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:28 pm To be honest, Tetchi did make a list of most frequent Kuromaru actions/animations, so considering the usual selection of characters, we are about half way down with documenting all possibilities. :lol:
Sounds like a work that can not be depreciated. That deserves respect.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:15 pm I've read some threads and gradually understand what you are saying about. OAO

KotBehemot wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:28 pm To be honest, Tetchi did make a list of most frequent Kuromaru actions/animations, so considering the usual selection of characters, we are about half way down with documenting all possibilities. :lol:
Sounds like a work that can not be depreciated. That deserves respect.
I did translated Tetchi document for those that don't know Spanish about Kuro listing animation, but surely just looking at the image and the
coding should give the person the ability to perform it. Kuro does have a lot of crap while people keep adding more things to him lol

viewtopic.php?p=1843#p1843
ddlnll

Re: Minotaur for Gettag pose (Sep 7th updated)

Post by ddlnll »

Sep 7th updated:
Full Nelson & Zoom system
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:55 pm Sep 7th updated:
Full Nelson & Zoom system
well done partner,
I can't wait to see the final result of this very interesting minotaur.
keep it up, partner.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Just a quick question, the first image on the full-nelson, is he penetrating the anal? its a bit hard to see, because the dick and his body are having almost the same color Platte
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:11 pm well done partner,
I can't wait to see the final result of this very interesting minotaur.
keep it up, partner.
It will take some time because there is still a lot to fix haha, maybe will post a demo video first.
UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:18 pm Just a quick question, the first image on the full-nelson, is he penetrating the anal? its a bit hard to see, because the dick and his body are having almost the same color Platte
I think he is raping in vaginal, here's the original sprite:
char name: "LitchiFayeLing"
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

that explains a lot why it looks like its being penetrate on the booty instead of the muffin, and the only way around that to make it "look" like he's penetrating the cake would be to add a second explod that overlap the entrances. Either victim, or aggressor that can managed to do it.