Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

MorningDance1997

Re: Minotaur for baomaru pose (Aug 5th updated)

Post by MorningDance1997 »

Question: How do I activate the minotaur poses? I can't seem to find out how to anywhere.
TioJoesley

Post by TioJoesley »

Hello, good afternoon, I have a question, did you put together all the versions of minotaur in M.U.G.E.N?, including the one I'll send you a link to

https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/fi ... taur-boss/

Do you want to create new attacks and powers of the minotaur char?
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

MorningDance1997 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:47 pm Question: How do I activate the minotaur poses? I can't seem to find out how to anywhere.
Howdy.
If you find that Minotaur can not use any specific rape moves but you are sure your victim is compatible with that pose,
just open the file "Configure", and go to "compatibility check standard switch", modify the ID to 16001.
TioJoesley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:54 pm Hello, good afternoon, I have a question, did you put together all the versions of minotaur in M.U.G.E.N?, including the one I'll send you a link to

https://www.andersonkenya1.net/files/fi ... taur-boss/

Do you want to create new attacks and powers of the minotaur char?
Good afternoon bro.
Although not like Kuromaru, some different versions of the Minotaur do exist.

I didn't simply merge them together, but took the advantages of each version to create this minotaur. Therefore some elements have been discarded while others have been retained.

For example, the "Minotaur Boss" you mentioned has higher HP, body size, more powerful attack moves, etc. However, the purpose of those moves is to directly cause damage and suppress the opponent with the advantage of attack range. So instead of using them, I created other new grab skills instead. (Most of the new moves can be seen in fury mode)
UmbreonLover

Re: Minotaur for baomaru pose (Apr 26th updated)

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:17 pm Wow, thanks for you guys' discussion and questions. Special thanks to UmbreonLover and Tetchi for their replies.
You are quite welcome! I also see that your baby minotaur have grew a lot from the last time I seen it. Great ddlnll continue creating while troubleshooting many people issues lol!
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

How can I make Minotaur not have random speed sex? Please send me link can fix
I was annoyed when victim escape ( I want victim no escape )
I was annoyed when he shot so quickly
what I want is..... I want this: ⬇️
i example: Control button "a" slow speed, "b" medium speed, "x" fast speed and cum . Just like this, like Brian
I really like using the Minotaur because he has many sexual positions
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:15 am You are quite welcome! I also see that your baby minotaur have grew a lot from the last time I seen it. Great ddlnll continue creating while troubleshooting many people issues lol!
Trying some new breakthrough is tiring lol.
But at least I can get a sense of accomplishment after achieving the results.
Phucan wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:41 pm How can I make Minotaur not have random speed sex? Please send me link can fix
I was annoyed when victim escape ( I want victim no escape )
I was annoyed when he shot so quickly
what I want is..... I want this: ⬇️
i example: Control button "a" slow speed, "b" medium speed, "x" fast speed and cum . Just like this, like Brian
I really like using the Minotaur because he has many sexual positions
Everything you want is in Configure.cns on lines 106, 108, 129, 169.
The control buttons have not been implemented yet, but they have been completed and will be added in the next updated version.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Oct 17th updated:
*ABCXYZ can be input without ending the match in Rape after KO mode now! (plugin version only)

*New skill:
→→ + A........spurt
→→ (when normal move hit)........spurt (cost power)

*Function keys:
X........change position
Z........release
A........speed up
B........speed down
C........continuation mode switch
Start........transition switch

*Special end in Rape after KO mode(plugin version only):
A+B

*Richer sound effects and visual effects

*Expanded configure functions

*A rare easter egg may show up

*Bug fix
Phucan

Re: Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Post by Phucan »

I want to download Yoriko Yasuzumi and she is fully compatible with Minotaur 1.1
I hope that an author will add the victim character Yoriko Yasuzumi to hentaicharmugen and that she is compatible with the rapist Minotaur 1.1
Phucan

I want someone to remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1

Post by Phucan »

Please can you remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1
Giving her an orgasm is about moaning loudly and make her do not saying "sorry dad" 🤣.
ddlnll

Re: I want someone to remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1

Post by ddlnll »

Phucan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:02 pm I want to download Yoriko Yasuzumi and she is fully compatible with Minotaur 1.1
I hope that an author will add the victim character Yoriko Yasuzumi to hentaicharmugen and that she is compatible with the rapist Minotaur 1.1
Sadly, as far as I know, the NSFW version of this character is a private work that remains undisclosed. The remaining ways are to create your own or commission from others.
And I'm a coder, not a spriter, so you have to ask other creators with drawing expertise.
Phucan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:48 pm Please can you remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1
Giving her an orgasm is about moaning loudly and make her do not saying "sorry dad" 🤣.
Technically possible, but somewhat difficult. Because the group and index of sound effect played by the bottom when the Minotaur ejaculates is (4218,23), and it is also one of the sound effects played by the bottom during sex.
You can simply change "sorry dad" to (4218,23), but Yuri will say "sorry dad" over and over again when having sex lol.

I think it would be laborious to do it just by modifying the bottom (even though I know how to do), a faster way would be for me to modify the Minotaur. But I need to make time first.