Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

ddlnll

Re: Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Post by ddlnll »

mugenplayer45 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:48 pm Hello!I have a question about skills variation.What buttons do i have to press to land them?I've tried everything,but it just won't work.The question is about some skill like B,D,F hug and it's variations.Do i have to press the button for alternative pose or to press it about the skill landed?
Also,animation changing sometimes just dosen't work.I would be really glad if could help me.
If you're referring to the transition from a standing grab to ground grab, that action has been replaced by other actions as the need for buttons has increased. But you can still press D,D after the standing grab is over.

As for anim changing... Sorry I still can't guess what you are referring to. Here is information about troubleshooting :
  • The success of your wrestling skill's move derivation depends on the timing of your button presses.
  • In theory, all foreplay moves should be able to be used, otherwise there are bugs.
  • The derivation of sex moves depends on the compatibility of the bottom. Those poses that bottom lacks animation cannot be used by default.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

How can I edit code for Minotaur 1.1 and his victim orgasm bar work in 1 v 2 and 1 v 3 matches? :?:
I want the two victims have orgasm bar
Where do I need to edit? :?:
If can update 1 V 2, there are 2 orgasm bars for 2 victims, it's very nice
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Phucan wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:14 pm How can I edit code for Minotaur 1.1 and his victim orgasm bar work in 1 v 2 and 1 v 3 matches? :?:
I want the two victims have orgasm bar
Where do I need to edit? :?:
If can update 1 V 2, there are 2 orgasm bars for 2 victims, it's very nice
Unfortunately this is not currently possible.
Moreover, the Minotaur was designed from the beginning to only target one bottom, so it is not only the orgasm bar, but also other such as stun bar, struggle bar, stage 2 anim bar, etc.

It is technically feasible to record parameters for multiple opponents at the same time in a 1v2 or 2v2 situation. There are currently other tops that can do this, but only if the system is simple or there are fewer parameters recorded. Otherwise it means rewriting all skills and AI logic. If I had done this from the beginning, I probably wouldn't have been able to make this work public until now.
BTW, the same goes for assigning multiple Minotaurs on the same team, albeit for different reasons.

However, if you focus on 1v2 rather than the system itself, a feasible way is to remove the functions of various bars and return the Minotaur to a normal top like kuromaru plus.

All in all, I hope you enjoy what you have now.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

I choose mode survival, play one Minotaur VS Simul
i don't know why but i succeeded in creating a 1V2 match
The Minotaur's orgasm bar works when raping two victims
I dropped the escape bar
So...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎉
Echie

Post by Echie »

Hello guys! Minotaur looks like a really well made character. Good job! Would it be possible to create a cmdlist.dat for Ikemen to also see a nicely formatted list of available moves in the game itself? Also Minotaur doesn't seem to be compatible with the 16:9 screen aspect ratio in Ikemen and the bottom part of the pleasure bar spans outside of the screen boundaries . The lua plugin bails out with an error message if it's enabled. What kind of features are missing without the lua plugin?
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Echie wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:18 am Hello guys! Minotaur looks like a really well made character. Good job! Would it be possible to create a cmdlist.dat for Ikemen to also see a nicely formatted list of available moves in the game itself? Also Minotaur doesn't seem to be compatible with the 16:9 screen aspect ratio in Ikemen and the bottom part of the pleasure bar spans outside of the screen boundaries . The lua plugin bails out with an error message if it's enabled. What kind of features are missing without the lua plugin?
Glad you like it.
Cmdlist.dat seems like an interesting thing and I'll dig into it in my spare time.

The biggest problem that Minotaur encounters on ikemen now is that the rape after ko mode is invalid because of the difference in program code operation with mugen. This is also the reason why the Lua plug-in is invalid.

I won't say that losing the Lua plug-in is devastating for the Minotaur, but there is no doubt that the Minotaur can cooperate with a variety of bottoms and use their exclusive animations while maintaining a certain degree of visual stability. Sex, Lua plug-in is a big contributor.
Another point is that it allows players to enter various commands during rape after ko (just like before the battle is over).
I'm sorry I can't explain it more clearly because there are too many.

All in all, Minotaur can be run in ikemen, but it's best to deactivate rape after ko mode first (you can do this in the configure file). At the same time, losing the Lua plug-in may occasionally cause image bugs in some sex positions, but if you don't notice or don't care about these situations, just enjoy it.
PinkEyes

Post by PinkEyes »

i was using this with Mugen 1.1 and every time I would start a match he would pull out his power drink by himself repeatedly with out stopping
mikizlo22

Post by mikizlo22 »

for me ko mode dont work i dont know why i do s and enter and nothing
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

PinkEyes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:58 am i was using this with Mugen 1.1 and every time I would start a match he would pull out his power drink by himself repeatedly with out stopping
mikizlo22 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:05 am for me ko mode dont work i dont know why i do s and enter and nothing
Both are rare problems.
I can't give you an exact solution because there are so many factors involved.
Please note that the applicable game version is only mugen 1.1b, not mugen1.1a or ikemen.
In addition, if the bottom is defeated by reasons other than the Minotaur's attack (such as the F1 key), the rape after ko mode will not be triggered.

Words here can't explain everything unless you provide more information such as the main mugen program used, the Minotaur file, or videos containing the problems.
PinkEyes

Post by PinkEyes »

ddlnll wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:58 pm
PinkEyes wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:58 am i was using this with Mugen 1.1 and every time I would start a match he would pull out his power drink by himself repeatedly with out stopping
mikizlo22 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:05 am for me ko mode dont work i dont know why i do s and enter and nothing
Both are rare problems.
I can't give you an exact solution because there are so many factors involved.
Please note that the applicable game version is only mugen 1.1b, not mugen1.1a or ikemen.
In addition, if the bottom is defeated by reasons other than the Minotaur's attack (such as the F1 key), the rape after ko mode will not be triggered.

Words here can't explain everything unless you provide more information such as the main mugen program used, the Minotaur file, or videos containing the problems.
i will try my friend
just need to get a video together