Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Bobstara

Re: Minotaur for baomaru pose (Apr 26th updated)

Post by Bobstara »

I tried with 1.1b version same result when I try to play him the game just closes itself before the match starts. I even tried the suggested fix but the result is the same.

Loading character chars/Minotaur_1.1/Minotaur_1.1.def...
Loading info...OK
Loading cmd command set Minotaur_cmd.txt...OK
Loading cns Minotaur.cns...

Processing exploit script in elua...
Failed to run bootstrap script: chars/Minotaur_1.1/elua:27: module 'chars/Minotaur_1.1/Supernull/MLL/mll' not found:
no field package.preload['chars/Minotaur_1.1/Supernull/MLL/mll']
no file 'data/chars/Minotaur_1\1/Supernull/MLL/mll.lua'
no file './chars/Minotaur_1\1/Supernull/MLL/mll.lua'
no file './chars/Minotaur_1\1/Supernull/MLL/mll'
no file '.\chars/Minotaur_1\1/Supernull/MLL/mll.dll'
no file 'D:\Homework\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO Release\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO\chars/Minotaur_1\1/Supernull/MLL/mll.dll'
no file 'D:\Homework\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO Release\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO\loadall.dll'
no file '.\chars/Minotaur_1.dll'
no file 'D:\Homework\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO Release\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO\chars/Minotaur_1.dll'
no file 'D:\Homework\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO Release\Mugen Tribute 1.1 PRO\loadall.dll'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
chars/Minotaur_1.1/elua:27: in function <chars/Minotaur_1.1/elua:17>
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

It is possible that the char is coded for use in ikemen, not mugen.

Check it with ikemen.

https://github.com/ikemen-engine/Ikemen-GO/releases
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
komadreja

Post by komadreja »

the version of mugen that I had stopped working

Does anyone have a version 1.1b that can provide me?

please
Lakedaemon

Post by Lakedaemon »

Tetchi wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:52 pm It is possible that the char is coded for use in ikemen, not mugen.

Check it with ikemen.

It doesn't work with ikemen
edisover

Post by edisover »

Hello,

I also have a problem with crashes no matter what I do (Mugen 1.1b), but from the preview this character is amazing, looking forward to try it after the crash fix :P
Bobstara

Post by Bobstara »

Lakedaemon wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:13 pm
Tetchi wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:52 pm It is possible that the char is coded for use in ikemen, not mugen.

Check it with ikemen.

It doesn't work with ikemen
I confirm it doesn't work with ikemen either same errors.
KarinFan

Post by KarinFan »

I use Mugen 1.1b yet when I put the character in the folder without linking it via the select file it does not appear. When I manually do that procedure it crashes as you mentioned. I don't know what to do.
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

:mrgreen:
The new Minotaur Broken Mugens Final; It looks very innovative but they would have created a simplified minotaur made with that Tutorial (Code BaoMaru), from the mugen Ryona forum XD
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Wow, thanks for you guys' discussion and questions. Special thanks to UmbreonLover and Tetchi for their replies.

Recently, I finally found some time to fix the existing bugs and reply to everyone. Now, both HCM and mugenryona have the latest version of Minotaur updated. If install it according to the instructions, there will be no crash problems.
By the way, in case someone doesn't know: Put Minotaur's folder in the "chars" folder of mugen (as other characters) and do not use file path redirection or mugen will crash when playing. So be careful when use Vselect.
Ian wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:07 pm Hey, I downloaded minotaur 1.1 and I choose the palette for the poses I wanted but every time I grab the screen goes black and he gets hit. Does anyone know how to correctly sex grab with him? Thank you in advance.
Minotaur cannot use rape move when the pleasure guage is below half (this is also true of the original Minotaur). But in the latest updated version, using the hotkey to grab the bottom does not have this limitation.
JJAbrums wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:36 pm Same error as:

some username
Lakedaemon
MsWhale
Bobstara
The latest version solves this problem and packages files with plugin and without plugin together. Enjoy it.
Only for Mugen1.1b currently.
But with ikemen keeps updating, it might be the time for mugen NSFW creations to move if ikemen's performance issues are fixed. Just a little off topic :lol: .

All in all, it's really glad to see that some people are still following here and working hard for the survival and improvement of this website.
SparkRocks

Post by SparkRocks »

This version is completely broken and doesnt work with ANY version of mugen 1.1.