Minotaur 1.1 (Oct 17th updated)

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Minotaur for Gettag pose (Sep 7th updated)

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:37 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:11 pm well done partner,
I can't wait to see the final result of this very interesting minotaur.
keep it up, partner.
It will take some time because there is still a lot to fix haha, maybe will post a demo video first.
UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:18 pm Just a quick question, the first image on the full-nelson, is he penetrating the anal? its a bit hard to see, because the dick and his body are having almost the same color Platte
I think he is raping in vaginal, here's the original sprite:
char name: "LitchiFayeLing"
I understand you,
take it easy. I know that making aggressors is crazy, it is normal that it is a delayed process.
but keep going with this project because it seems to me that it is a very unique and different minotaur from those that are scattered around the web.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:14 pm the only way around that to make it "look" like he's penetrating the cake would be to add a second explod that overlap the entrances. Either victim, or aggressor that can managed to do it.
Yes I've also been tinkering with the parts, like having the penis cover the victim instead of behind him. And later gave up on that idea because that would determine the location of the genital junction.
The sprites group specified by this pose is 17230, which is shared with other poses (like cowgirl), not custom made for this pose. This results in a large difference in the position of the genital between the various victims and often looks more weird if let the penis cover them.

Now I'm thinking of some alternatives, like giving the testicles a higher sprpriority to cover the genital junction and make it look more three-dimensional.
Or still have to deal with it from the victim side.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

But in fact, it is fine no matter the booty or muffin XD.
After all there are chars who are deliberately made into anal sex in this type of pose.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:09 pm Yes I've also been tinkering with the parts, like having the penis cover the victim instead of behind him. And later gave up on that idea because that would determine the location of the genital junction.
The sprites group specified by this pose is 17230, which is shared with other poses (like cowgirl), not custom made for this pose. This results in a large difference in the position of the genital between the various victims and often looks more weird if let the penis cover them.

Now I'm thinking of some alternatives, like giving the testicles a higher sprpriority to cover the genital junction and make it look more three-dimensional.
Or still have to deal with it from the victim side.

But in fact, it is fine no matter the booty or muffin XD.
After all there are chars who are deliberately made into anal sex in this type of pose.
You can always give the user the option to create their own customize animation if the default you setup looks bad. I have no preferences, but I do know people will have preferences on "donut with carrot actions" lol Same goes if they wished to make him go to the same gender (in other words, bl / gay sex)
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Why not call 17230 frames 5-8 ?

17230 Should be at the MOST 0-4 five frames of animation.

Create extra sprites for the victim in animation group 17230 and place them as frames past the first set.

Then have your Minotaur call 17230 frames X-Y.

Alternatively you can use a function to switch poses, like how Missionary/Mating press, Doggy/Standing Doggy, and Doggy Style/Prone Bone.

Create 17230 group, frames 9-13 and edit victim sprites to be anal, so the user can decide for themselves, and in the case of guy on guy that they can still get what they want.

When making an aggressor, when you make it easier to code victims for it, others can jump in and expand the roster.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:24 pm You can always give the user the option to create their own customize animation
BobbySharks wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:47 pm Why not call 17230 frames 5-8 ?
Sounds like an interesting idea, I haven't thought about adding a exclusive one so far and just focus on using those existing anims.
Maybe it's time to give it a try.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Please do! you might end up liking it better than the default x)
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

If you can't solve or work around a problem, call it a feature and work WITH it.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Would the feature be called "Mission Express"? lol
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:57 am Would the feature be called "Mission Express"? lol
Make it so