Femdom Angel

Uploaded Characters on the site

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Femdom Angel

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:08 pm NEW UPDATES AVAILABLE CHECK FOR (NEW ADDITIONS)

IMAGES SAMPLES

ANGEL-REVERSE-COWGIRL-VAR-2-33.gif

AMAZON COWGIRL https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEC2027

69 https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEC202A

STANDING COWGIRL https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEC202D

STANDING FOOTOJOB https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEC202E

4 SEX ANIMATIONS WITH 3 VARIATIONS EACH + 1 EXTRA ANIMATION WITHOUTH VARIATIONS, THAT MAKES IT 13 ANIMATIONS. AMAZON RAIDER, STANDING FOOT JOB, 69 AND REVERSE COWGIRL.

3 ANIMATIONS SYSTEM: LINEAL ANIMATION SYSTEM, HANDY ANIMATION SYSTEM AND BAOMARU ANIMATIONS SYSTEM.

LINEAL ANIMATIONS, GOES FROM SLOW,MID AND FAST SPEEDS,

HANDY ANIMATIONS SYSTEM, CYCLES THROUGH THE SEX VARIATIONS FOR THAT POSE AT A RANDOM TIME

BAOMARU ANIMATION SYSTEM, THE PLAYER CAN CONTROL THE ANIMATIONS AND SEQUENCES WITH THE BUTTONS, SWITCH BETWEEN THE SEX POSES WITH THE ARROW KEYS, SWITH BETWEEN THE SECUECES OF THE SEX POSE WITH THE X,Y,Z AND A(ONLY FOR 69). THE B BUTTONS SWITCHES THE SPEED OF THE ANIMATIONS.

STRUGGLE MODE ADDED.

3 TYPES OF STRUGGLES MODE: BUTTON SMASHING, BUTTON SEQUENCES AND A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION TYPE OF KEY HITTINGS.

MENU ADDED. BY PRESSING START BUTTON WITH VICTIM OR AGGRESSOR, IN 1 VS 1. IT HAS SOME COMPATIBILITY IN 2 VS 2, BUT WILL ONLY WORK CURRENTLY WITH THE LUCY CONTROLLED BY THE AGGRESSOR OR THE RYU THAT IS BEING GRABBED BY THAT LUCY. IN THIS MENU, YOU CAN:

-CHOOSE THE ANIMATION SYSTEM, -THE STRUGGLE MODE,

-SCALLEABE DIFFICULTY, ON BY DEFAULT MEANING THAT AS VICTIM ESCAPES, ESCAPES BECOME HARDER.

-PURPLE BAR SPEED, THE SPEED THAT THE PURPLE BAR MOVES. -PURPLE BAR BEGGINING TIME, THE TIME BEFORE THE BAR APPEARS

-SEX DAMAGE,

-CLIMAX DAMAGE,

-ENDING CYCLES BEFORE CUMMING, THE NUMBER OF SEX POSES THAT ARE SHOW IN THE HAS SYSTEM IN THE ENDING MODE BEFORE CLIMAXING.

-COMBO SEX PROBABILITY, I KINDA FUCKED IT UP SO ITS IN REVERSE ORDER, IT STARTS AT VERY HIGH SO YOU CAN TUNE IT DOWN IF YOU WANT.

-HAS AND LAS CYCLING TIME, FOR LAS ITS THE TIME THAT IT TAKES TO SWITCH FROM THE LOW TO MID TO FAST SEX. FOR HAS INCREASES THE DURATION OF THE SEX SEQUENCE BEFORE RANDOMLY SWITCHING. ONLY SHOW, ONLY SHOWS THE SELECTED SEX POSE.

=============(NEW ADDITION) FASTER MOVEMENT INSIDE THE MENU =================================

YOU CAN MOVE FASTER NOW AROUND THE MENU, IF YOU HOLD THE DIRECTION KEY IT WILL MOVE FASTER, THIS ALSO WORK WITH THE SLIDER TOO.

YOU CAN SWITCH PAGES WITH THE X AND Y BUTTONS TOO.

=============(NEW ADDITION) -PALLETE EDITOR: =================================================
BY SCROLLING DOWN THE FIRST PAGE OR MOVING TO THE NEXT PAGE OF THE MENU, YOU WILL FIND THE PALLETE EDITOR, THIS TOOL LETS YOU:

SELECT AND VISUALIZE THE CHARACTER PALLETS IN REALTIME SO YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO GUESS IN THE CHARACTER SELECTION.

YOU CAN EDIT THE COLORS, THE SATURATION , THE TRANSPARENCY AND REVERSE THE COLORS. THIS IS ALSO IN REALTIME.

THERE ARE LIKE 20 PRESETS OF PREMADE DIFFERENT EFFECTS. ALSO IN REALTIME

IN THESE PAGE, IF YOU PRESS Z, YOU CAN ACTIVATE THE RANDOMNIZER FOR RANDOM EFFECTS.

IN THE SAME PAGE, PRESS C TO RESET TO DEFAULT VALUES.

========================================================================================================================================

ADDED ENDING MODE, WHEN OPPONENTS ARE DEFEATED THROUGH SEX, AFTER THE CLIMAX, A MENU POPS UP ASKING THE PLAYER FROM BOTH SIDES VICTIM AND AGGRESSOR PLAYER CONTROLLED, WICH SEX POSE IT SHOULD GO, YOU CAN CONTROL THESE WITH THE KEY ARROWS

ADDED COMPATIBILITY WITH 2VS2, YOU CAN:

MOVE THE CHARACTERS WITH THE ARROWKEYS WHILE THEY ARE IN THE SEX POSES.

IT HAS A SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED TO AUTOMATICALLY MOVE THEM IF THEY OVERLAP.

IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT SHOULD MOVE THE PLAYER BACK FROM THE WALL IF THEY ARE TOO CLOSE.

IT HAS A SYSTEM THAT MAKES THE AGGRESSORS AND VICTIMS IGNORE THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING SEX AND FOCUS ON FIGHTING EACH OTHER.

AGGRESSOR IN 2 VS 1 OR 2VS2(IF ONE OF THE VICTIM IS KO), IF PARTNER IS HAVING SEX, WILL GO TO THE PARTNERS AND WATCH.

YOU CAN GET THE CHARACTER NOW IN MY PATREON https://www.patreon.com/HandyMugenEdits OR 30 DAYS LATER FOR FREE . THANK YOUR FOR YOUR INTEREST.
Good job handy.
Your aggressors are very good and impressive and quite characteristic in their system unlike other aggressors.
But handy one of your aggressors I really liked it but I feel that something is missing, I know I'm no one I'm just one user among many but I would like to know if in any future you plan to do something with "sanae" is a good aggressors but I feel that it is somewhat incompatible, I'm just saying that it is one of my favorites and it would be incredible if you had thought in the future to update it or modify it a little.
for the other aggressors and victims that you have done let me tell you that you did a very impressive job in every detail.
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:36 pm Good job handy.
Your aggressors are very good and impressive and quite characteristic in their system unlike other aggressors.
But handy one of your aggressors I really liked it but I feel that something is missing, I know I'm no one I'm just one user among many but I would like to know if in any future you plan to do something with "sanae" is a good aggressors but I feel that it is somewhat incompatible, I'm just saying that it is one of my favorites and it would be incredible if you had thought in the future to update it or modify it a little.
for the other aggressors and victims that you have done let me tell you that you did a very impressive job in every detail.
Thank your for the word of encourage, its nice that someone cares. Honestly, i dont think so since there is already a very good futa creator in the scene. But, who knows, maybe if the interest arise, i could go back. What is the problem that you have with the character?
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:15 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:36 pm Good job handy.
Thank your for the word of encourage, its nice that someone cares. Honestly, i dont think so since there is already a very good futa creator in the scene. But, who knows, maybe if the interest arise, i could go back. What is the problem that you have with the character?
Thank you handy for taking some of your time to read what I wrote and answer it.
what happens friend is that when I use sanae in a mugen without some kind of modification in the screenpack it works very well, but when I use it in a mugen with a modified screenpack the sanae sprites when grabbing the victim are surrounded by a kind of white box.
I tried to see if I could solve it in figther factory because I quite like this sanae.
but when I check the sprites and animations everything looks fine I tried to move the axis of the sprites a little but the animations keep coming out with a white frame or box that surrounds the entire sprite as if the background had not been removed.
but when I use it in the normal mugen the sprites work very well, and I tried a lot of screenpacks, if they were the problem but that white frame keeps coming out.
and I don't understand it because as I mentioned before I checked your sanae from beginning to end and I don't find a solution.
what am I doing wrong handy?
sorry if the problem seems a little insignificant but I can't really get sanae to work well in a single screenpack.
and thank you very much in advance for taking some of your time to read this and answer it, it's just that this sanae is special and it would be incredible if there was a way to solve this problem.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

And regarding the second thing you said, I understand what you mean but believe me when I tell you that you seem like a very good creator to me.
and also you are someone very original in all aspects both to the system that you use in your aggressors which I consider unique and very original.
keep doing mate I hope you do not abandon this since few like you are left and those who had retired or disappeared, thank you. :mrgreen:
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:21 am Thank you handy for taking some of your time to read what I wrote and answer it.
what happens friend is that when I use sanae in a mugen without some kind of modification in the screenpack it works very well, but when I use it in a mugen with a modified screenpack the sanae sprites when grabbing the victim are surrounded by a kind of white box.
I tried to see if I could solve it in figther factory because I quite like this sanae.
but when I check the sprites and animations everything looks fine I tried to move the axis of the sprites a little but the animations keep coming out with a white frame or box that surrounds the entire sprite as if the background had not been removed.
but when I use it in the normal mugen the sprites work very well, and I tried a lot of screenpacks, if they were the problem but that white frame keeps coming out.
and I don't understand it because as I mentioned before I checked your sanae from beginning to end and I don't find a solution.
sorry if the problem seems a little insignificant but I can't really get sanae to work well in a single screenpack.
and thank you very much in advance for taking some of your time to read this and answer it, it's just that this sanae is special and it would be incredible if there was a way to solve this problem.
I heard of that problem before, but when its related to something outside of character creation i cant be of any help. I use the screenpack https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... 555-jlaw14. Its called Mugen Ax2 screenpack true 1.1 that i got from mugen archive. In case, if you dont have access to the site, i could provide with a copy. The problem was only in the sex animation?
Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:21 am And regarding the second thing you said, I understand what you mean but believe me when I tell you that you seem like a very good creator to me.
and also you are someone very original in all aspects both to the system that you use in your aggressors which I consider unique and very original.
keep doing mate I hope you do not abandon this since few like you are left and those who had retired or disappeared, thank you. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the words, time will tell, but for the moment, I'll be around.
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Handy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:21 am Thank you handy for taking some of your time to read what I wrote and answer it.
I heard of that problem before, but when its related to something outside of character creation i cant be of any help. I use the screenpack https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... 555-jlaw14. Its called Mugen Ax2 screenpack true 1.1 that i got from mugen archive. In case, if you dont have access to the site, i could provide with a copy. The problem was only in the sex animation?
Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:21 am And regarding the second thing you said, I understand what you mean but believe me when I tell you that you seem like a very good creator to me.
Thank you for the words, time will tell, but for the moment, I'll be around.
I understand what you mean handy.
i have this screenpack I thought you had done it because I found a mugen called "HANDYS MUGEN" when I read it I thought it was related to you but I never tried sanae in that mugen I will try her, I hope everything turns out well.
and regarding the second thing you ask me, that's unfortunately the problem with sanae is only with her sexual animations, which is the part that interests me but as I mentioned I can't make it work.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

and I'm glad you plan to continue serving the +18 community.
I hope you continue with this community for a long time because you are one of the most remarkable according to my point of view and that of several.
thanks handy.