Futa Yuugi Hoshiguma

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Treebop

Re: Futa Yuugi Hoshiguma

Post by Treebop »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:56 am Never really seen a dick with a lighter skin tone than the rest of the body
From what I know, the dick is on the same skin lmao.
Treebop

Post by Treebop »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:56 am Never really seen a dick with a lighter skin tone than the rest of the body, in any circumstance where said dick see's any kind of "use" And I thought it may have been a dick at first, but looking at is as pixels taken and copied from a victim in doggy pose makes more sense. If that's a dick and balls, I think it can and should be done better. The balls are nearly cube in shape from what can be seen, and unless this is a single frame in motion, the positioning is far enough off it's jarring.

If this is part of doggy style, where are the 0, 1, 2, ect frames? Why show just 1 single flat image. Why not show each sprite group for the doggy? Why not show a gif? Sus as fuck to me.

Everyone wants Touhou 18+ so bad, but they are private. Suddenly a Touhou futa shows up. I did something like this myself, I made a sprite edit of a futa code over Touhou sprites, and I was gonna flaunt it around like an asshole but I lost interest in that project just after I implanted the sprites all the way.

We have to wait and see, but if that thing beneath her is "clearly" a dick, it clearly was poorly drawn but hey, if angular balls and mishapen genitals are your thing, download it if it's real.
If you lost your fucking interest, then just ignore it and fucking move on, dang.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Do you have anything to contribute to this discussion, other than your bleeding prolapsed anus? Futa's are stereotyped as having over used penises, and dick's that fuck alot produce alot of abrasive friction. It darkens the skin tone. But I guess a shrivel dick virgin cunt like you wouldn't know about things lik that, so gotta flap your pussylips and talk shit about things you know nothing about.

And what does me losing interest in MY Touhou project have to do with me commenting? Do you posses reading comprehension? Did you read what I typed, and for some reason think I meant I lost interest with this topic?

I swear, you chomo's are illiterate.
Treebop

Post by Treebop »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:23 pm Do you have anything to contribute to this discussion, other than your bleeding prolapsed anus? Futa's are stereotyped as having over used penises, and dick's that fuck alot produce alot of abrasive friction. It darkens the skin tone. But I guess a shrivel dick virgin cunt like you wouldn't know about things lik that, so gotta flap your pussylips and talk shit about things you know nothing about.

And what does me losing interest in MY Touhou project have to do with me commenting? Do you posses reading comprehension? Did you read what I typed, and for some reason think I meant I lost interest with this topic?

I swear, you chomo's are illiterate.
LOL YOUR MAD LMAO.
YOU CALLED ME AN BLEEDING PROLAPSED ANUS!!!!!!!!!!
Shiren1223

Post by Shiren1223 »

damn not even 10am and someone already raging and saying stuff that can get them cancelled, you need to drink your coffee bro. Excited to see teh final project if he/she/they are still working on it
Treebop

Post by Treebop »

Leepfirst wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:49 am You niggers cry about a sprite so badly.

GET FUCK FAGGOTS!
You sounded more childish lmao.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

We should wait for the creator of the post to share something else, it can be debated but at some point the main topic is being lost.

Let's wait for the sprite creator to present.

And if, the colors intended for the skin do not match in all areas, it may be intentional to highlight something else or a mistake, more sprites of such an animation could help us to know more but it will only depend on the creator of the sprite. Outside of that, it's all theory and conjecture.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Reading this thread is like sucking my dick while I'm fucking your ass.
idle

Post by idle »

I would like to see your other edits as well
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Shiren1223 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:29 pm damn not even 10am and someone already raging and saying stuff that can get them cancelled, you need to drink your coffee bro. Excited to see teh final project if he/she/they are still working on it
I think Leepfirst was trying to see how fast he/she can get ban, but sadly... The mission failure lol why do you think Leepfirst created a thread about "This forum is so fucking unmoderated."
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!