Futa Yuugi Hoshiguma

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Hoskti! [ ホスキティ!]

Futa Yuugi Hoshiguma

Post by Hoskti! [ ホスキティ!] »

She is one of my oldest works so, something might look a bit off.
Off Topic
I also post my newest futas such as Okita, Nine the phantom, Zenia Valov, Yumi [the Ice queen 1_1], Fujiwara no Mokou, Kaguya Houraisan, Byakuren Hijiri, and even more.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I'm Japanese so my English isn't that good o(╥﹏╥)o

I like working at futas in my mom's basement ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

(◕‿-)
Tetchi

Re: Futa Yuugi Hoshiguma

Post by Tetchi »

Hello welcome.

Your work sounds interesting, do you want to share where you publish your creations? or if you like you can share them in this medium.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Hoskti! [ ホスキティ!] wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:54 am Image

Off Topic
I also post my newest futas such as Okita, Nine the phantom, Zenia Valov, Yumi [the Ice queen 1_1], Fujiwara no Mokou, Kaguya Houraisan, Byakuren Hijiri, and even more.
Wow, I don't consider myself someone important who should be impressed, but let me tell you that as a good collector of +18 editions of touhou this sprite looks really good. it would be amazing if you could send an image or a video, I would like to see this creation of yours in action.
the sprite of this Hoshiguma looks really good.
I would even dare to compare it to the sprites they make in mugen ryona. ;)
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Off Topic
You created this "sprite" you forgot to remove the midsection of the victim's sprites. To be honest this looks like a single image to show case a character that doesn't exist.

You made this character. So show it to us. Otherwise, cool picture but I can copy and paste portions of one character over another, but that doesn't make it a character.

Link to character or video demo of character.
Hoskti! [ ホスキティ!]

BobbySharks wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 am

Off Topic
You created this "sprite" you forgot to remove the midsection of the victim's sprites. To be honest this looks like a single image to show case a character that doesn't exist.

You made this character. So show it to us. Otherwise, cool picture but I can copy and paste portions of one character over another, but that doesn't make it a character.

Hey, sorry for not responding.

"I can copy and paste portions of one character over another" Yeah, that's what I meant by "something might look a bit off". I'm not really good at English.

I will post a showcase until my WI-FI stops shutting down every second because is annoying. [My upload speed is still 0.1 lol]

(◕‿-)
Hoskti! [ ホスキティ!]

BobbySharks wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:17 am

Off Topic

Also, what do you mean about "midsection of the victim's sprites"

I don't see any victims here.

(◕‿-)
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Beneath her chest and waist, in front of her thighs. There are pixels that have a bold outline a lighter shade within. And it's a different skin tone. So it's either an absurdly mishapen futa dick, or the pixels of a victim got caught up in the copy and paste process.

If this is a working character with full sprites, animations, .air, and cmd, looking forward to seeing it, but otherwise I'm letting you know I'm skeptical.
Handy
Creator
Creator

Post by Handy »

Hey, it looks good, that thing under her chest its clearly the dick. Looking forward to see actual animations though. Keep up the good work.
Don't do commissions of anytype anymore.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

Never really seen a dick with a lighter skin tone than the rest of the body, in any circumstance where said dick see's any kind of "use" And I thought it may have been a dick at first, but looking at is as pixels taken and copied from a victim in doggy pose makes more sense. If that's a dick and balls, I think it can and should be done better. The balls are nearly cube in shape from what can be seen, and unless this is a single frame in motion, the positioning is far enough off it's jarring.

If this is part of doggy style, where are the 0, 1, 2, ect frames? Why show just 1 single flat image. Why not show each sprite group for the doggy? Why not show a gif? Sus as fuck to me.

Everyone wants Touhou 18+ so bad, but they are private. Suddenly a Touhou futa shows up. I did something like this myself, I made a sprite edit of a futa code over Touhou sprites, and I was gonna flaunt it around like an asshole but I lost interest in that project just after I implanted the sprites all the way.

We have to wait and see, but if that thing beneath her is "clearly" a dick, it clearly was poorly drawn but hey, if angular balls and mishapen genitals are your thing, download it if it's real.
Treebop

Post by Treebop »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:56 am Never really seen a dick with a lighter skin tone than the rest of the body, in any circumstance where said dick see's any kind of "use" And I thought it may have been a dick at first, but looking at is as pixels taken and copied from a victim in doggy pose makes more sense. If that's a dick and balls, I think it can and should be done better. The balls are nearly cube in shape from what can be seen, and unless this is a single frame in motion, the positioning is far enough off it's jarring.

If this is part of doggy style, where are the 0, 1, 2, ect frames? Why show just 1 single flat image. Why not show each sprite group for the doggy? Why not show a gif? Sus as fuck to me.

Everyone wants Touhou 18+ so bad, but they are private. Suddenly a Touhou futa shows up. I did something like this myself, I made a sprite edit of a futa code over Touhou sprites, and I was gonna flaunt it around like an asshole but I lost interest in that project just after I implanted the sprites all the way.

We have to wait and see, but if that thing beneath her is "clearly" a dick, it clearly was poorly drawn but hey, if angular balls and mishapen genitals are your thing, download it if it's real.
Bro you got to fucking chill down too.