Kancolle Bismarck Schlussel edit?

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

DigitalPh33r

Kancolle Bismarck Schlussel edit?

Post by DigitalPh33r »

So, I was looking at Schlussel's sprites in FF3 and noticed sprites 2376 though 2381 were edited to look like the character Bismarck from kantai collection,
I was wondering if this was ever A full character edit of her or if these sprites are all thats been edited to look like Bismarck.
Zeb2345

Re: Kancolle Bismarck Schlussel edit?

Post by Zeb2345 »

DigitalPh33r wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:34 pm So, I was looking at Schlussel's sprites in FF3 and noticed sprites 2376 though 2381 were edited to look like the character Bismarck from kantai collection,
I was wondering if this was ever A full character edit of her or if these sprites are all thats been edited to look like Bismarck.
I have many editions of schlussel because she is my favorite victim and according to what I have seen all the various versions of her have that sprite, which is used when kuromaru or demitri maximoff do the special called midnight bliss.
I didn't even know it was Bismarck and I didn't even know who Bismarck was but it was interesting to know.
and regarding your question... there was never a version of schlussel made entirely to look like bismarck, that sprite is only used exclusively for the midnight bliss.
DigitalPh33r

Post by DigitalPh33r »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:19 pm

I have many editions of schlussel because she is my favorite victim and according to what I have seen all the various versions of her have that sprite, which is used when kuromaru or demitri maximoff do the special called midnight bliss.
I didn't even know it was Bismarck and I didn't even know who Bismarck was but it was interesting to know.
and regarding your question... there was never a version of schlussel made entirely to look like bismarck, that sprite is only used exclusively for the midnight bliss.
Thanks for the replay and for the info, disappointing that their was never a full edit of her but thanks for clearing this up for me
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

DigitalPh33r wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:36 pm

Thanks for the replay and for the info, disappointing that their was never a full edit of her but thanks for clearing this up for me
I'm glad I could help to clear a doubt to a comrade, any question you have in mind post it and I assure you that sooner or later someone will help you as much as possible.
and by the way if you are looking for more variants of schlussel I recommend mugen ryona.
DigitalPh33r

Post by DigitalPh33r »

I'm glad I could help to clear a doubt to a comrade, any question you have in mind post it and I assure you that sooner or later someone will help you as much as possible.
and by the way if you are looking for more variants of schlussel I recommend mugen ryona.
Is that a creator or website? When I search for "mugen ryona" on google it gives different results, if it's not a hassle could you drop a link to the webite/creator? Would be most appreciated.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

DigitalPh33r wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:53 pm

Is that a creator or website? When I search for "mugen ryona" on google it gives different results, if it's not a hassle could you drop a link to the webite/creator? Would be most appreciated.
indeed it is a website that is dedicated to creating characters + 18 and stages + 18 the downloads need passwords the majority is "ryona2" and a minority is different and to get them you have to carefully read the bulletin board, I know it is complex but they are the Asiatics "complex".
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »