Proposal

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Proposal

Post by Tetchi »

Given the slack of time between the visits of the administration of this pleasant Forum, I propose:

UmbreonLover
bobbysharks

As moderators or super moderators depending on the case to help the administration to keep the Forum more pleasant against spam and various harmful Internet fauna.

This is just a proposal, of course, if the users I mention do not want that task, they can apply for that position, in the end the administration will decide if this proposal is feasible and if so, which possible user(s) help in their work.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Re: Proposal

Post by BobbySharks »

I am honored, and perhaps at one time I may have made for a wonderful Mod.

But I am too angry. I have too much hatred, for HCM AJ, and for some others in this community.

I cannot let my betrayal go. If I'm given any kind of administrative authority over this website I will sabotage it.

My joy, delight, and glee with making and participating in NSFW Mugen content is gone, it is replaced with bitter venomous bile.

Anyone that would vote for me would be better to cast their vote for UmbreonLover instead. They still have passion and heart for the community.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Daww~! I'm quite grateful, but to be honest? The admin won't be doing that for X reasons. Again, I'm not saying its not possible to do, but I have my doubt that would ever happen lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Well the proposal is on the table, he is not already won, any answer outside of that ea gain and an opportunity to improve eforo.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:09 am Well the proposal is on the table, he is not already won, any answer outside of that ea gain and an opportunity to improve eforo.
Speaking Spanlish now? especially with "eforo" lol Remember, HCM_AJ is a superMod, not an Admin... unless AJ is using an alt instead of using hcm_administrator
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

I would not vote for bobbysharks, he's too angry. HCM AJ isn't doing the forums any favors either.

One thing bitter old vets tend to forget is that this isn't the first mugen community, there has been several before.

Mugen is always a slow process, its normal for no new stuff to show up. Perfectly normal.

If they don't believe me..just go to mugensakura forum and see how often their updates is. You'll be shocked, It could easily be months before anything new.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:09 am eforo.
UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:36 am "eforo"
Sorry, Key bug. The word should be Forum without any language connotation.

@ Arsha
That is true, it can take months, years, right? Until something "created from scratch" is published and not a simple edit of another edit of another badly edited edit.

But hey, we have a noble heart, trusting that they are working on something nice and beautiful that they can share in these places on the Internet.

Outside of 3 forums dedicated to other things and that there is a MUGEN thread, the Japanese-speaking MUGEN board where there is another community that is working on MUGEN Hentai and not on an edit over another edit...

The old creators like gusanuxs, BOMB, blue insect, kamayan, mestrekiuje, hanzo hatori, kain the supreme and several more that not naming them would be a mistake since they built the foundations of what MUGEN Hentai is today, they will not return but there are talents that in these times that may well bring about a revival of MUGEN Hentai and not just a bunch of edits upon edits.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

I think that if they put bobby as admin it would be fine, it would be the beginning of the end of this forum XD.
Haha just kidding, but it would be nice if they put bobby to see what happens XD.
and umbreon that guy if he would be a good moderator or even admin, the truth is that they are both good guys and they know what they say, Maybe bobby is a little explosive for saying it, but I don't blame him I understand because he is good and I think he has every right to express himself in the way both in what he says and in what he does.
but I think this forum needs moderators, it needs many I would say.
i don't like to compare but although I don't like certain rules of MA, I must admit that at least those guys manage their forum in a slightly balanced way, on the other hand in mugen ryona those guys I don't think they have moderators or something similar or maybe they don't even need them.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Mugen ryona, it's a board, there is not so much conflict for its management (I would think) a forum if it needs a little more dedication. With 2 or 3 (and it would be a lot 3) moderators would be more than enough to be able to keep the forum on the right track, there is participation that is indisputable, not the one that one would be willing to continue interacting with, but it exists.

Maybe yes, more users would see that there are people who, if they are creating and showing their work, would be encouraged to participate focused on creation rather than editing, although of course anything goes, it's MUGEN, it's freedom, but it's always interesting and fun to learn and do things new to MUGEN.

We have several knowledgeable users who know what they are talking about. It would be interesting to be able to do something together or give more publicity to their work to encourage more to contribute to the community.
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

I would certainly agree to proposal of UL as a mod. Certainly someone who is both active and helpful to the local comunity.

And I agree with Bobby's self-analysis, and I appreciate that he can see the issues he's experiencing.