Proposal

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Re: Proposal

Post by Tetchi »

KotBehemot, Zeb2345 you are educated people and regulars to the forum, you could also be part of the staff.

Although bobbysharks is self-reflective, it is honest, honesty is rare in these times of digital hypocrisy and is to be valued.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

I haven't been on this forum for a long time, maybe shouldn't be pretentious about many things.
But in this short period of time I still have seen those eye-catching advantages like diversity and openness of this forum.
Even if everyone comes form different culture and country, or not everyone is a creator, we are still here to discuss all the things about MUGEN.
Except for the bots or scams that bother everyone, there are still a lot of things worth protecting here.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:45 pm KotBehemot, Zeb2345 you are educated people and regulars to the forum, you could also be part of the staff.

Although bobbysharks is self-reflective, it is honest, honesty is rare in these times of digital hypocrisy and is to be valued.
You honor me with your words and even more coming from you, believe me I appreciate it I would gladly do it I would be willing to do it.
regarding bobby I agree with what you say he is someone who makes things clear and says them without so much detour or hypocrisy.
this forum needs someone to take the reins of this forum and possibly the site will go over the cliff, I'm surprised that the administrator is somewhat inactive or quiet so to speak.
and I notice that bobby and some of you are starting to get sick of the site but even while you're here, that's something I appreciate.
i just hope that the guys who are in this forum who are worth it don't decide to take another path, Hang in there a bit you guys are users who are worth a lot but I guess someone doesn't appreciate you.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:04 pm I haven't been on this forum for a long time, maybe shouldn't be pretentious about many things.
But in this short period of time I still have seen those eye-catching advantages like diversity and openness of this forum.
Even if everyone comes form different culture and country, or not everyone is a creator, we are still here to discuss all the things about MUGEN.
Except for the bots or scams that bother everyone, there are still a lot of things worth protecting here.
I also agree with you, there are still users and content worth protecting here as I said before keep doing it and don't leave you are very good at what you do stay here.
just hang in there
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

The staff has its reasons and so far, in my opinion, they have performed up to the situation, it is difficult to reconcile and lead different ideas and thoughts on the right track, the freedom they give here to express themselves supports the sense of a forum, place of discussion, so for my part everything is fine with the forum and its derivatives, I only suggest helping its work so that it can continue to be a meeting place for ideas without chaos, although in chaos there is harmony.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:18 pm The staff has its reasons and so far, in my opinion, they have performed up to the situation, it is difficult to reconcile and lead different ideas and thoughts on the right track, the freedom they give here to express themselves supports the sense of a forum, place of discussion, so for my part everything is fine with the forum and its derivatives, I only suggest helping its work so that it can continue to be a meeting place for ideas without chaos, although in chaos there is harmony.
well, if you wanna know their "activities", they don't really visit this forum
  • @HIP-ERNOV-ARTS - visit every 1 - 3 months (lurker)
  • @Viket - visit every 3-4 weeks, or every once a month (lurker)
  • @hcm_aj - only visit whenever someone report something(rarely), or visit the same as Viket
  • @Angel Mx is dead
  • @ajx_user visit every 3 - 6 months (lurker)
  • @hcm_administrator (if that isn't AJ) - visit every 1 - 2 years (lurker)
Those are all estimated from the way they react to the forum and pretty much they are all lurker.

ddlnll wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:04 pm I haven't been on this forum for a long time, maybe shouldn't be pretentious about many things.
There are still a lot of things worth protecting here.
Everyone is allowed to vote even if they are new or not. It would be extreme dumb just to block a few people just because they are new.
The "date joined" and "post count" can make a big difference while expressing whatever they wished to say. I'm not calling trolls btw lol

Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:10 pm this forum needs someone to take the reins of this forum and possibly the site will go over the cliff, I'm surprised that the administrator is somewhat inactive or quiet so to speak and I notice that bobby and some of you are starting to get sick of the site but even while you're here, that's something I must appreciate.
i just hope that the guys who are in this forum who are worth it don't decide to take another path
Let me correct you, because that's fails lol They are extremely inactive. They only come once in a blue moon, they don't react, nor post anything unless needed to, but most of the time; they just read the title of the thread and quickly sign out if the threads didn't called their attention. if you read my part of Tetchi, that's how often they logged in to this forum, and if this forum goes boom! I still visit ULMF, and I have MA, but I honestly don't log in their, and I don't really post anything.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Yes, it's a shame I'm also sometimes surprised when I see the number of views that some conversations have on this forum and wow! that quite a few people see it, but those who post or answer doubts are few.
and not to mention the views that the characters published here have.
but as you mentioned the administrators or moderators do not even manifest themselves.
but I swear that if they put someone like you, tetchi or Bobby himself this would be different.
although I noticed that bobby has a certain hatred for this place.
and as I said before it is understandable although I still believe that he and everyone I mention would be a good administrator or moderator.
in addition, these types of pages that are dedicated to + 18 content are few or far-fetched, that's why I think people visit HCM so much.
this site has potential and here there are users who have potential, but unfortunately that potential is being wasted.
I don't know what each of you think, but I think it would be good if someone here did something or took control of the situation or all this is going to fuck us with all due respect.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

It's not going to conflict with me, or anyone else if the forum somehow die, or the website itself. Why? because, people will be searching for another place that might become better than the place they were in. I'm not saying there's going to be a perfect website out there, cause there's no such thing as a perfect website/forum.

Bobby simply hates the (Staff/AJ) who (rejected/took down) his character without any good (proof/reason) to show.
Just saying "he (stole/upload) my character without (consent/permission)" is simply not enough to prove themselves that the character
was in fact, "original". Again, Lazy staff didn't bother to check, or confirm if that was true and simply accepted it.
Last edited by UmbreonLover on Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

believe me when I tell you that this forum is so visited that I have seen how even the Asians themselves mention the word HCM quite a lot, and not only they also this site I have heard it mentioned on several discord servers.
this site has potential as I said it just needs the right staff to work like a charm guys.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:04 am believe me when I tell you that this forum is so visited that I have seen how even the Asians themselves mention the word HCM quite a lot, and not only they also this site I have heard it mentioned on several discord servers.
this site has potential as I said it just needs the right staff to work like a charm guys.
is that charm guy be called bobby? or perhaps AJ, maybe Viket, or someone else like Tetchi? lol