Proposal

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: Proposal

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:03 am It's not going to conflict with me, or anyone else if the forum somehow die, or the website itself. Why? because, people will be searching for another place that might become better than the place they were in. I'm not saying there's going to be a perfect website out there, cause there's no such thing as a perfect website/forum.

Bobby simply hates the (Staff/AJ) who (rejected/took down) his character without any good (proof/reason) to show.
Just saying "he (stole/upload) my character without (consent/permission)" is simply not enough to prove themselves that the character
was in fact, "original". Again, Lazy staff didn't bother to check, or confirm if that was true and simply accepted it.
yes, I am clear about that and I agree,
if the site dies, all the traffic that passes through this site every day will look for another similar site.
and as for bobby, yes I also knew the reason why I hate the site and the "administrator" so much.
and yes, that situation seems totally unfair to me and also if I'm not mistaken I heard mention that bobby was one of the first to be present here when this site was founded.
so I also think that this hatred is totally justified.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:06 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:04 am believe me when I tell you that this forum is so visited that I have seen how even the Asians themselves mention the word HCM quite a lot, and not only they also this site I have heard it mentioned on several discord servers.
this site has potential as I said it just needs the right staff to work like a charm guys.
is that charm guy be called bobby? or perhaps AJ, maybe Viket, or someone else like Tetchi? lol
Hahaha wow that was funny.
look tetchi it seems to me that he is someone who would be perfect to be there, he knows what he says and does.
and you're forgetting to mention yourself, because you're a quiet guy and you also know what you talk about and do.
and the "manager" I know he did something pretty unfair to bobby, he shouldn't have paid bobby the way he did.
I hope by saying that it's not going to be the beginning of my end, I'm just telling it like it is.
Treebop

Post by Treebop »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:09 am Daww~! I'm quite grateful, but to be honest? The admin won't be doing that for X reasons. Again, I'm not saying its not possible to do, but I have my doubt that would ever happen lol
GG!
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:05 pm Everyone is allowed to vote even if they are new or not. It would be extreme dumb just to block a few people just because they are new.
The "date joined" and "post count" can make a big difference while expressing whatever they wished to say. I'm not calling trolls btw lol
Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:15 pm I also agree with you, there are still users and content worth protecting here as I said before keep doing it and don't leave you are very good at what you do stay here.
just hang in there
Maybe a little late to say this, nice to meet you two. :)
If there is a chance I also absolutely agree that you two to be part of the forum staff.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

All those who actively participate in the forum (except the bot pet), are people who have empathy and desire to work and do things well. But just as he UmbreonLover explained the situation, we must wait for the administration, if he wants someone else to help him with the forum.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:49 pm
UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:05 pm Everyone is allowed to vote even if they are new or not. It would be extreme dumb just to block a few people just because they are new.
The "date joined" and "post count" can make a big difference while expressing whatever they wished to say. I'm not calling trolls btw lol
Zeb2345 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:15 pm I also agree with you, there are still users and content worth protecting here as I said before keep doing it and don't leave you are very good at what you do stay here.
just hang in there
Maybe a little late to say this, nice to meet you two. :)
If there is a chance I also absolutely agree that you two to be part of the forum staff.
I am grateful to you and the other partners for that appreciation and compliment from you and them means a lot to me.
I also agree that this site should have a staff that manages it correctly, as I said before you and those I mention know how to handle and express things in the most correct way possible.
That's why I think they would be perfect to occupy these positions, for my part I would also be willing to participate without a doubt.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:54 pm All those who actively participate in the forum (except the bot pet), are people who have empathy and desire to work and do things well. But just as he UmbreonLover explained the situation, we must wait for the administration, if he wants someone else to help him with the forum.
Exactly, we will all have to wait to find out what the "administration" thinks about it.
the truth is I wouldn't like at all to see this website turn into chaos, and from what I've seen now that bot already has the forum and the users fed up with their fucking spam. But no one does anything despite the fact that several complain.
that's the point of this whole conversation, the forum needs full moderation. :x