[Tut. Req] How to add Phase2 support for other aggressors?

Tutorials about compatibility, tools, etc

Moderator: Moderator

!KTH

[Tut. Req] How to add Phase2 support for other aggressors?

Post by !KTH »

Made an account just to ask this question.

Would it be possible for someone to drop a guide/tutorial (or the code itself) on how to add Phase 2 support for aggressors?

Phase 2 meaning the secondary state/set of animations a victim goes into when the aggressor orgasms enough times (notably used with Brian/TOBF).

I noticed a few non-gettag aggressors have this (ero Chang in particular) and have been trying to figure out how to add this to my favorite aggressors for personal use.

I'm a lurker that dabbles in FF every once in a while making minute edits in the code for my favorite aggressors to fit personal interests. I'm still very much a newbie, so some guidance on what to edit would be appreciated.
UmbreonLover

Re: [Tut. Req] How to add Phase2 support for other aggressors?

Post by UmbreonLover »

There's no scientist explanation on how to do this. Why you may asks? because you can simply use variable to obtain information/keep track of it.

"How do you do it~!"

Hmmm... Oh I know! Var(x) numbers!

AIR

Code: Select all

original [action 12250]
horny/aheago [action 12350]
Inside the StateDef of the victim/aggressor

original
ChangeAnim / ChangeAnim2
trigger1 = ;whatever the aggressor is, or the victim
value = 12250

Horny/Aheago
ChangeAnim / ChangeAnim2
trigger1 = ;whatever the aggressor is, or the victim
trigger1 = Var(x) = X number
value = 12350
and that's about it. You can also do it under health if you wished to include ripping cloths on a character.
I left it general, because every character is different, and there's no wrong or right way to do it.

"Var(x)" & "X Number" are the number you so wished to add, and if you need help with this; here's the documents
Last edited by UmbreonLover on Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

Without immediately getting into the coding for those characters, a solid assumptions is that Phase 2 is usually tracked through 2 variables: One for current Phase of the Aggressor character (Phase Variable) and Second one that keeps track of whatever brings the aggressor to the next phase - let's say in this case, it's the number of orgasms (Tracking Variable).

Now, the coding for the aggressor would basically check for a number of things:
  1. Is Tracking Variable high enough to Increment Phase Variable? If so, do that, possibly 0 out Tracking Variables.
  2. Does the Victim have specific Animation that would correspond to the current Phase Variable? If so they should use a specific custom animation.
  3. If the Victim does not have specific animation for the phase, they should use a regular one for the pose.
  4. Those may or may not have to be reset between rounds.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

KotBehemot wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:42 am Without immediately getting into the coding for those characters, a solid assumptions is that Phase 2 is usually tracked through 2 variables: One for current Phase of the Aggressor character (Phase Variable) and Second one that keeps track of whatever brings the aggressor to the next phase - let's say in this case, it's the number of orgasms (Tracking Variable).

Now, the coding for the aggressor would basically check for a number of things:
  1. Is Tracking Variable high enough to Increment Phase Variable? If so, do that, possibly 0 out Tracking Variables.
  2. Does the Victim have specific Animation that would correspond to the current Phase Variable? If so they should use a specific custom animation.
  3. If the Victim does not have specific animation for the phase, they should use a regular one for the pose.
  4. Those may or may not have to be reset between rounds.
Really depends on the character, since not all characters has 2. Kuro has like about... 10 while its poorly made, Brian has like about 3 - 4 containers (from the latest version I have on), very little character has 1 variable, and finally; very little used none, but used the people health to detect if the animation should be switched to a different; which also Kuro has inside with its 10 ways
!KTH

Post by !KTH »

Thanks for the responses, I appreciate it. Gonna to save the code to a .txt file for future use.

Just to clarify something real quick. When looking at the most recent version of gettag's Selvaria in FF (as an example):

SFF

Mating Press - Original [group 12250]
Mating Press - Ahegao [group 12252]
AIR

Mating Press - Original [action 180211]
Mating Press - Ahegao [action 180213]
Based on the code you provided, and some reference from aggressor code would it be something like this?:

type = ChangeAnim
Trigger1 = Time = 0
Trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(180211) = 1
value = 180211

type = ChangeAnim2
Trigger1 = Time = 0
Trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(180211) = 0
value = 12250

type = ChangeAnim
Trigger1 = Time = 0
Trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(180213) = 1
value = 180213

type = ChangeAnim2
Trigger1 = Time = 0
Trigger1 = SelfAnimExist(180213) = 0
value = 12252
And I assume I do this for the other positions as well. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I feel like I'm asking dumb questions, but I'm just trying to make sure I clear up as much as possible so I'm not spamming this thread with said dumb questions.

Like I said before I'm still very much new and willing to learn, so I'm also trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can.
Last edited by !KTH on Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

!KTH wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:29 am
Based on the code you provided, and some reference from aggressor code would it be something like this?:
► Show Spoiler
I feel like I'm asking dumb questions, but I'm just trying to make sure I clear up as much as possible so I'm not spamming this thread with said dumb questions.

Like I said before I'm still very much new and willing to learn, so I'm also trying to absorb as much knowledge as I can.
You are quite welcome, and you aren't asking dumb questions if you don't know how to do it.
Looking at the coding statement, they are written correctly, but you need to be careful on how you execute them (Display them).
For example:

UmbreonLover set the victim into a customize StateDef. UmbreonLover is only assuming that the number SelfAnimExist(180213) is meant to be idk... cowboy? and if the victim does have it, than animation 180213 will be played instead of 12252 / 12250 (even though those are missionary lol)

Although there's a poorly made conflict here:
  • SelfAnimExist(180211) = X
  • SelfAnimExist(180213) = X
This is only happening, because someone is using alt position from a different character, or a private character position that uses these numbers.
Why would it be conflicting, or why is made poorly? because if the character does contain both numbers; only SelfAnimExist(180213) = 1 will be displaying the animation, but there's a bug that would show SelfAnimExist(180211) = 1 from to time to time, which is bad.

You don't need to be enslave with specific numbers, nor do you have to follow other creator set numbers if you really don't want to. If you still wished to do it, you can set it up as:
Ps~! this is advance coding
► Show Spoiler
The code does as follow:
  1. Do you have my animation 9999? or maybe someone else animation 180211? what about an alt for someone that used 180213?
  2. Did you perform at least 2 orgasm, or more?
  3. If you have 9999, my animation will come first, but if you don't have 9999, than 180211 will be displayed next; if you have it.
  4. Otherwise, 180213 will be displaying the animation instead
!KTH

Post by !KTH »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:17 am
!KTH wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:29 am
► Show Spoiler

You are quite welcome, and you aren't asking dumb questions if you don't know how to do it.
Looking at the coding statement, they are written correctly, but you need to be careful on how you execute them (Display them).
For example:

UmbreonLover set the victim into a customize StateDef. UmbreonLover is only assuming that the number SelfAnimExist(180213) is meant to be idk... cowboy? and if the victim does have it, than animation 180213 will be played instead of 12252 / 12250 (even though those are missionary lol)

Although there's a poorly made conflict here:
  • SelfAnimExist(180211) = X
  • SelfAnimExist(180213) = X
This is only happening, because someone is using alt position from a different character, or a private character position that uses these numbers.
Why would it be conflicting, or why is made poorly? because if the character does contain both numbers; only SelfAnimExist(180213) = 1 will be displaying the animation, but there's a bug that would show SelfAnimExist(180211) = 1 from to time to time, which is bad.

You don't need to be enslave with specific numbers, nor do you have to follow other creator set numbers if you really don't want to. If you still wished to do it, you can set it up as:
► Show Spoiler
The code does as follow:
  1. Do you have my animation 9999? or maybe someone else animation 180211? what about an alt for someone that used 180213?
  3. If you have 9999, my animation will come first, but if you don't have 9999, than 180211 will be displayed next; if you have it.

Oh I messed up my first reply, my apologies.
Mating Press - Ahegao being 180211 was a typo, it's supposed to be 180213.
I edited it to clear up any confusion.

Would the conflict issue still be a thing?
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:17 am You don't need to be enslave with specific numbers, nor do you have to follow other creator set numbers if you really don't want to. If you still wished to do it, you can set it up as:
► Show Spoiler
The code does as follow:
My message hasn't changed, because it still falls the same way no matter what numbers you pick, because I believe number 180213 is already used by Kuro, and do you think you should change it, or stop you from using it? No, because you don't have to be enslave with whatever number they chose.