Moderator: Moderator

Zeb2345

Re: I'm Back Maybe?

Post by Zeb2345 »

idle wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:49 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:57 pm vinny,
do you think you have any character of these:

https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/6wk4nibbdmtjqjmrk

or not necessarily those but ones with the same type of sprites or system?
i've been looking for this type of characters but I haven't had any luck.
These characters, and sprites are made by the uploader of the video, aka "Mugenero", he never shares any of his edits...so any character edit related to him is impossible to get the hands on.
I was afraid
I keep looking for this type of characters, but I can't find them.
And maybe it is impossible to get similar ones, which is a pity.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

These characters, and sprites are made by the uploader of the video, aka "Mugenero", he never shares any of his edits...so any character edit related to him is impossible to get the hands on.
but then you mean to say that absolutely all the characters that this guy has uploaded on his channel are made by him.
there is no character on that channel that you can get?
idle

Post by idle »

Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:30 pm

but then you mean to say that absolutely all the characters that this guy has uploaded on his channel are made by him.
Well, "made" it's not the word that should be used here since these characters already exist from other fighting games, but yeah, all the characters you see in his videos are edited or "made" by him, all the sprites and coding, with that system you are seeing in each video; he had a lot more videos on fc2, but they got deleted because of the site policies, so yeah; all that is left are some reposts on xvideos. As I was saying, he never once shared a character, and people even offered him to pay for them, but it was still a nono... I was in the same pit as you because of this guy, you could even say he is the reason why i found out about mugen in the first place. The characters he edited still exist out there and could be edited anytime by somebody who is willing to share their works maybe....let's just hope for the future. It's time to face the reality of things this time, mate!
Sorry, this is the truth we got...and have a nice day btw!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

idle wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:10 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:30 pm

Well, "made" it's not the word that should be used here since these characters already exist from other fighting games, but yeah, all the characters you see in his videos are edited or "made" by him, all the sprites and coding, with that system you are seeing in each video; he had a lot more videos on fc2, but they got deleted because of the site policies, so yeah; all that is left are some reposts on xvideos. As I was saying, he never once shared a character, and people even offered him to pay for them, but it was still a nono... I was in the same pit as you because of this guy, you could even say he is the reason why i found out about mugen in the first place. The characters he edited still exist out there and could be edited anytime by somebody who is willing to share their works maybe....let's just hope for the future. It's time to face the reality of things this time, mate!
Sorry, this is the truth we got...and have a nice day btw!
I see,
I must say that's a real pity, I liked the way the guy edited those characters and it would have been interesting to have them to examine the way he coded them and of course to appreciate the sprites.
I thank you for the clarification my friend about that type of characters, the only thing left for me is to look for those sprites and if I can get them I could do just what I need.
Although I guess that guy didn't share the sprites either.
I hope that some smart guy out there has managed to extract those sprites.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

I also think it's hillarious the x-rays show a hymen being broken. There is no virgin character in 18+ Mugen that's just a bad joke.

Also, never understood the appeal of X-ray during sex. When is the last time you had sex while watching your dick hitting the cervix/having your cervix hit? It's a weird creepy niche japanese trope because they are so under/misseducated about sex in that country.

"I got kissed! Now I'm pregnant!"

I've seen both that Bridget and Haruihi before (sprites and base) MugenNero edited some stuff into them.

Never heard of this guy before. But if he keeps his edits private, he's either a dick, or it makes me wonder what the community did to piss him off.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

That's one of my worries too.
If someone just uses the edited character for their own private viewing and doesn't make the video public, it won't affect anyone else.
But when a film is released without any opportunity to get more content, it can sometimes lead to misunderstandings.
Chengzi259 (a Chinese mugen creator) is also an example, he has a lot of works, but his videos are public and the content is highly private (except for Chinese people).

Of course, these are not acts that should be severely condemned, but this phenomenon does affect the willingness to create of other creators who really want to share their works because it may be a situation that "the characters they like or plan to do have been edited", although those characters only appear in the videos at that time.
Even if other creators successfully "copy" them and make them released, it may involve plagiarism controversy or the artist's dignity.

So I've always respected those who are willing to share their chars, they bring new ideas to everyone and also increase the atmosphere of publicity.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

I guess they are such special people touched by Bill Gates, creator of Windows and the creators of MUGEN that they don't share anything, just as they don't share anything, they shouldn't be given any attention.

Paying attention to whatever they do would be giving more "compliments" to their great way of doing nothing... At least I don't even know them and neither do the real creators in MUGEN. As Kakashi would say:

'In the MUGEN world, those who break the rules are scum, it's true. But those who do shit with things they don't even own (CAPCOM, SNK, ETC. they own) are worse than scum.' (Well is the interpretation for this situation).

@ vinnyboy
Oh by the way welcome or re-welcome. Suggestion:

Why don't you make a numbered list, with a screenshot in the MUGEN (suggestion, using the stage training room or temple on the mountain and using KFM as an opponent only in stand pose both) so they could know what char you have and if they interested request it.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
idle

Post by idle »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

I also think it's hillarious the x-rays show a hymen being broken. There is no virgin character in 18+ Mugen that's just a bad joke.

Also, never understood the appeal of X-ray during sex. When is the last time you had sex while watching your dick hitting the cervix/having your cervix hit? It's a weird creepy niche japanese trope because they are so under/misseducated about sex in that country.

"I got kissed! Now I'm pregnant!"

I've seen both that Bridget and Haruihi before (sprites and base) MugenNero edited some stuff into them.

Never heard of this guy before. But if he keeps his edits private, he's either a dick, or it makes me wonder what the community did to piss him off.
You may never heard his name, but you may recognize him because of his older edits like in these videos:

https://www.xvideos.com/prof-video-clic ... n_touhou_3

And ALL the other videos that are uploaded by this guy called "Gato_Mugen" on xvideos, are reuploads of the original videos that are from fc2 uploaded by Mugen_ero himself..(so all the edits you see there, are also his).
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

In fact, Mugen_ero, mugenspriteslover and all those guys who post videos of chars that aren't available for download, just make sprites.

All these videos are just spritework, they make an edit to look like it's from the game itself, when in reality it's just sprites.
Char Restorer At Your Service
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

The Community did nothing, he's just never share his sprites.

And yes, Is just spritework to make look like is a real char (just like mugenpriteslover KOF XIII)

But, somebody got their hands on all KOF XIII hentai sprites, now...we need somebody to code them
Char Restorer At Your Service