idle

Re: I'm Back Maybe?

Post by idle »

VinnyBoy wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:33 am
idle wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:49 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:57 pm vinny,
do you think you have any character of these:

https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/6wk4nibbdmtjqjmrk

or not necessarily those but ones with the same type of sprites or system?
i've been looking for this type of characters but I haven't had any luck.
These characters, and sprites are made by the uploader of the video, aka "Mugenero", he never shares any of his edits...so any character edit related to him is impossible to get the hands on.
In fact, Mugen_ero, mugenspriteslover and all those guys who post videos of chars that aren't available for download, just make sprites.

All these videos are just spritework, they make an edit to look like it's from the game itself, when in reality it's just sprites.
You might be right about mugenspriteslover, but I think that is not the case with mugen_ero since he already showed his character list in mugen 1.1

The source of this image is from his twitter that is called @mugen_rape. I actually believe that he is coding all of them and showcasing them in game; and even when you think about it, it's actually possible to code a system such as his.
BobbySharks
Creator
Creator

Post by BobbySharks »

You either go for maximum compatability or ease of code modification/edit. What's the point of making a victim if they aren't compat with the popular aggressor? Why make a new aggressor if they are only compat with your new victim code, meaning only your own chars you made to be compat are compat baring someone else having to add new compat for existing victims.

A balance could have been struck, it would have made the process optimized for producing more work, stream line it faster and more efficient.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

These characters, and sprites are made by the uploader of the video, aka "Mugenero", he never shares any of his edits...so any character edit related to him is impossible to get the hands on.
I also think it's hillarious the x-rays show a hymen being broken. There is no virgin character in 18+ Mugen that's just a bad joke.

Also, never understood the appeal of X-ray during sex. When is the last time you had sex while watching your dick hitting the cervix/having your cervix hit? It's a weird creepy niche japanese trope because they are so under/misseducated about sex in that country.

"I got kissed! Now I'm pregnant!"

I've seen both that Bridget and Haruihi before (sprites and base) MugenNero edited some stuff into them.

Never heard of this guy before. But if he keeps his edits private, he's either a dick, or it makes me wonder what the community did to piss him off.
I agree with Bobby,
that guy is an idiot I don't know why the guy keeps those characters private as if they were the last drop of water in the desert, and on top of recording video to show them publicly as to laugh at those of us who would like to have one of his editions.
in mugen everything is shared or is, so to speak, "free" to be obtained.
but that guy just likes to show off his shit, anyway nothing can be done about it, it's those guys.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:21 am

That's one of my worries too.
If someone just uses the edited character for their own private viewing and doesn't make the video public, it won't affect anyone else.
But when a film is released without any opportunity to get more content, it can sometimes lead to misunderstandings.
Chengzi259 (a Chinese mugen creator) is also an example, he has a lot of works, but his videos are public and the content is highly private (except for Chinese people).

Of course, these are not acts that should be severely condemned, but this phenomenon does affect the willingness to create of other creators who really want to share their works because it may be a situation that "the characters they like or plan to do have been edited", although those characters only appear in the videos at that time.
Even if other creators successfully "copy" them and make them released, it may involve plagiarism controversy or the artist's dignity.

So I've always respected those who are willing to share their chars, they bring new ideas to everyone and also increase the atmosphere of publicity.
If you are exactly right,
it fucks me up that these guys make videos and make them public and then say that it is a "private" edition.
i think they do it to fuck those who wanted those characters, I would prefer that those guys avoid recording video that no one has asked for and also showing off their private editions as if they were the last, fuck those guys the majority are those Asians, Chinese, Japanese, or whatever the fuck they are
they are simply egoists.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

idle wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:11 am
BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am

I also think it's hillarious the x-rays show a hymen being broken. There is no virgin character in 18+ Mugen that's just a bad joke.

Also, never understood the appeal of X-ray during sex. When is the last time you had sex while watching your dick hitting the cervix/having your cervix hit? It's a weird creepy niche japanese trope because they are so under/misseducated about sex in that country.

"I got kissed! Now I'm pregnant!"

I've seen both that Bridget and Haruihi before (sprites and base) MugenNero edited some stuff into them.

Never heard of this guy before. But if he keeps his edits private, he's either a dick, or it makes me wonder what the community did to piss him off.
You may never heard his name, but you may recognize him because of his older edits like in these videos:

https://www.xvideos.com/prof-video-clic ... n_touhou_3

And ALL the other videos that are uploaded by this guy called "Gato_Mugen" on xvideos, are reuploads of the original videos that are from fc2 uploaded by Mugen_ero himself..(so all the edits you see there, are also his).
That guy is another selfish fucking,
for me, fuck them and go elsewhere with their special and private editions.
I don't even understand why they post those videos.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

In fact, Mugen_ero, mugenspriteslover and all those guys who post videos of chars that aren't available for download, just make sprites.

All these videos are just spritework, they make an edit to look like it's from the game itself, when in reality it's just sprites.
and on top of that, those guys are liars trying to make it look like it's a video recording a real character made by them for mugen.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

this is all so funny guys XD,
you can't imagine how I burst out laughing when I see how the Chinese or Japanese or whatever the fuck they are.
they mention American authors, such as gettag among others or this website "HCM".
i mean on top of egoists are guys who lack originality and use material from legal and original guys like the ones on this side to make their "creations" and then record little videos making believe that they are the creators.
when in reality those guys do nothing but copy and paste XD.
those guys are really fucking sad XD. :lol:
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

idle wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:02 pm

You might be right about mugenspriteslover, but I think that is not the case with mugen_ero since he already showed his character list in mugen 1.1

The source of this image is from his twitter that is called @mugen_rape. I actually believe that he is coding all of them and showcasing them in game; and even when you think about it, it's actually possible to code a system such as his.
So those are the so-called characters that everyone is looking for, and that guy posts the image just for everyone to see the characters that they will never be able to get.
I keep saying it, I just don't understand why those guys post that kind of bullshit.
if they are private, enjoy them personally but don't come to fuck with their "limited edition" character videos XD.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

6 posted in a row? you could have easily place them all together Zeb...

idle wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:49 pm These characters, and sprites are made by the uploader of the video, aka "Mugenero", he never shares any of his edits...so any character edit related to him is impossible to get the hands on.
It's possible to gains those edit that he uploads, and once made, he doesn't hold the ownership anymore -shrugs-.

BobbySharks wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 am Never heard of this guy before. But if he keeps his edits private, he's either a dick, or it makes me wonder what the community did to piss him off.
Most likely, but I have my doubt, because many said, he never once shared any edited characters.

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:36 pm top of recording video to show them publicly as to laugh at those of us who would like to have one of his editions.
that guy just likes to show off his shit

Its very easy just to grab the edit characters he made. Yes, you can technically say you made the character, because the character he posted in the video is private, but the character you have isn't. -shrugs-

Is it a dick move? Yes, 100%
and is it worst it? No, not really, because its not my cup of tea
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Yeah, there's really nothing you can do about it.