How do I perform fatalities and what are some characters that are compatible with fatalities?

Tutorials about compatibility, tools, etc

Moderator: Moderator

Helixx

How do I perform fatalities and what are some characters that are compatible with fatalities?

Post by Helixx »

I’ve seen some characters that are compatible with fatalities but there’s no info given on what or who to pull one off. Any help would be kindly appreciated
Tetchi

Re: How do I perform fatalities and what are some characters that are compatible with fatalities?

Post by Tetchi »

In theory only from MK characters, for someone else it would be necessary to verify what the creator indicates or if the character was obtained from a warehouse, in the SFF file checking.

Outside of the above there is no other way, unless someone has a list of all the chars created in MUGEN, for which there is only one person who has it (if that person exists) but the list does not contain that information, but it would be question to investigate.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Re: How do I perform fatalities and what are some characters that are compatible with fatalities?

Post by UmbreonLover »

Helixx wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:19 am I’ve seen some characters that are compatible with fatalities but there’s no info given on what or who to pull one off. Any help would be kindly appreciated
Performing a fatality to a character isn't easy to do, because most character don't have the custom StateDef needed. They also require sprites/animations for that fatality, and not many people are into gore to create them. In addition, its a little complex coding that must be done in order for you to "finish off" your foe. You may know as "FINISH HIM/HER", and without the complex coding, you wouldn't be able to do the fatality you desired.

No, I'm not talking about those "one hit killed move" that people made, which ended up to be terrible characters, because you only want it to happen when your opponent can't move, yes?
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Phil26

Post by Phil26 »

Hello,

For my part, the family simulator concept could be explored using MK characters exclusively. However, to include other characters, one would have to check the creator's indications or verify if the character was obtained from a reliable source in the SFF file.