Updates about 18+ Mugen commnunity?

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Updates about 18+ Mugen commnunity?

Post by VinnyBoy »

Well, it's been a while since I've talked to the mugen 18+ community, so I wanted some updates.

what did HIP-enorv-arts do?

Why is Bison hated?

Why do Japanese authors hate the western community?
Char Restorer At Your Service
Tetchi

Re: Updates about 18+ Mugen commnunity?

Post by Tetchi »

1. More context, I don't know.

2. I guess because he is an evil being, who kidnapped Cammy and various people to brainwash him, also Ken (according to the movie and Ryu) and tried to destroy everyone with his energy cannon. But if you say of some user that uses that name (having that reference what can be expected) I don't know.

3. I don't think the "Japanese community" hates the western one, it's just a few people, I respect talents and skills, but the real Japanese community never hates anyone, Bomb, blue insect, kamayan and others (in the realm hentai) were always shared and their work is the basis of what is today, although there are new things and talented creators are very few and they themselves are not "bad".
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Viket

Post by Viket »

VinnyBoy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:35 pm Well, it's been a while since I've talked to the mugen 18+ community, so I wanted some updates.

what did HIP-enorv-arts do?

Why is Bison hated?

Why do Japanese authors hate the western community?
1._ thats question is out of context

2._ bison shadaloo the mugen " author" not the character itself is known for take down the mugen archive +18 content hiding ilegal content into the chars files with the name of other authors with the objetive of clean his hands, not just that steal content from other creators unkown ones and upload and his own ( just like see in see site) where he just credit himself + the original author and when you see the files he didnt any edition to the char he just add a single sprite or nothing at all and just credit himself ignoring the char already have more than 350 sprites on the edited sprites added

these days bison is not hunted or investigated he is just strigly ignored since he haves like 50 alt accounts all banned and these days is on random mugen servers but people just block and ignore him is the best way to just pretend he doesnt exist

3._ again bison had this fault japanese community had a little hate about the western one due to bison, bison have uploaded ilegal content to the ryona sakura site making the people from sakura investigate bison for report him to authorities but was a fail due to him using a vpn ( )

but still thanks to him it gave bad reputation to everyone

for be from mexico like me and hip

i got one time suspected from be his friend since in my origins of mugen i used to just recolor random schussel sprites and recolor to gardevoir one but hopefully by the time i got better and stop using other people sprites and just draw my own,also i was trying to get info from him but of course certain group of people had to fuck up and get on my way pointing me directly i was friending him when i was literally getting info for them even photos ( yeah thanks for ruin my investigation schizophrenia gang...) but bison knew i was getting info from him since theres actually people who still love and follow blindy bison ( like wtf theres people who believe in him?) since one of his simps send screenshots of my conversations on gettag server, but anyways that ended and gladly no one pointed or compare me to bison anymore since i was suspect but not guilty

about hip she had the stupid idea of allow bison on her server like 10 or more times because " we could forgive " just for keep stealing over and over without fucking understanding or learning thats why she was compared to bison but gladly she finally understasnd and no idea if is still compared but thats not from my caring

bison really did much damage to the japanese community thats why we have a bad reputation by his fault or not just him since theres people who never understand that certain char is privated and cannot be shared but they keep going and going i think
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Viket wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:59 pm

3._ again bison

@ Off English, sorry.
En mi idioma quiero expresarme tal cual sin Google Translate en las siguientes líneas, una disculpa a los amig@s de otros idiomas.

En tópico. Es grave lo último que comentas, dejando de lado todas las pendejadas que hace en el MUGEN, lo que subio en el tablero Japonés es un delito y las consecuencias son graves ahora que involucraron a las autoridades.

Esa persona es impresentable, pero un usuario de Internet no puede definir a todo los usuarios de México, mala noticia en este mes que se lleva más en la piel mi lindo y querido país.

Chingue a su puta madre el inombrable (¬_¬
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:01 am @ Off English, sorry.
En mi idioma quiero expresarme tal cual sin Google Translate en las siguientes líneas, una disculpa a los amig@s de otros idiomas.

En tópico. Es grave lo último que comentas, dejando de lado todas las pendejadas que hace en el MUGEN, lo que subio en el tablero Japonés es un delito y las consecuencias son graves ahora que involucraron a las autoridades.

Esa persona es impresentable, pero un usuario de Internet no puede definir a todo los usuarios de México, mala noticia en este mes que se lleva más en la piel mi lindo y querido país.

Well, like they say, if a type of race do something, their idiot mind would quickly think, that all of the race are the same.

Here's a good one that PR race people gets really angry about it. "Oh, you speak Spanish? that means your mexican right?" hahaha
They might respond something as to:
"Now I know, that only Mexico people speak Spanish... Latin, or Spain can't speak Spanish, because we are all mexican people..."
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:01 am Well, like they say, if a type of race do something, their idiot mind would quickly think, that all of the race are the same.
Unfortunately for one they all carry it.

The misfortune of being stigmatized by everyone else's sins, but hey the Mexican, always fighting against the tide like salmon even against the same, the daily bread here in this region of the planet.

But well this is news, who would have thought that all that happened. I wonder if it is a reason to ban him from the places he frequents or just there where he did his evil deeds.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:01 am
Viket wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:59 pm

3._ again bison

@ Off English, sorry.

Viva mexico hostia!! XD :lol:
viva latinoamerica a pesar de que sus presidentes en su mayoria son una shit XD
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

casi se me olvida.
viva tetchi el puto amo en leche XD
Viket

Post by Viket »

lastimosamente el tiene gente que lo sigue y defiende a capa y escudo
Jessica Smoke

Post by Jessica Smoke »

A mi también me odian en la comunidad mugen como mugenguild, mugen infantry del webon mentiroso de asstec soldier y otros por mentiras que invento un webon de mugen hispania y random select mugen porque yo no quise ser su cibernovia, sus mentiras fueron de que yo les hackee su foro ,que yo era un gordo travesti y que mi padre un tal Alipio moller estaba avergonzado de mi, también subieron videos de hate en contra mia a Youtube con esas mentiras. Y en cualquier de esos foros hasta el dia de hoy soy la peor basura en mugen...por eso me aleje un tiempo pero luego decidí regresar ya que esto es solo para mi placer y para quien le guste...ya que solamente hago hentai y xxx...
I am a horny whore and slut...