Ryona Morrigan

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Chica

Ryona Morrigan

Post by Chica »

Well, like the tittle says im looking a Ryona Morrigan (futa) that is just a sprite (unless someone used that sprites and created the character, in that case do it public, that char is too good for only 1 :l), the character was created for mugenspriteslover, which I think is not active anymore, you can see the character in a video called Morrigan vs Yoko, im not going to put any link because for some reason the admin dont want public the post and that is the only think I can imagine to be the reason, but you can find it very easy, so, if someone have that char, or the sprites, link here please, maybe a creator want do the character a reality :D thx for see this!
niko5461

Re: Ryona Morrigan

Post by niko5461 »

There is already a version of that on the site.It's definitely the same
Chica

Re: Ryona Morrigan

Post by Chica »

Not the same, like I said, the creator of the video just do sprites and not chars or something like that, so, this post is more a request or an idea for some creator than a post looking for the char, actually im not searching for that char anymore, because searching enough and looking in some webs, for what some people say I understand that is just created for the video, but thanks for the answer. Oh, and the Ryona Morrigan available is good, but one new with current movements and not moves of the age 1965 it would be appreciated.