Bridget Lechery

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

ddlnll

Re: Bridget Lechery

Post by ddlnll »

Just a stopgap measure.
Still hope you can learn something, in this regard, maybe you should appreciate people above for their patient guidance instead of me.
So does it work now?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

sorry for having uploaded the character without having fixed it first, what happens is that I didn't want to touch it, I wanted to leave it as it was because I thought that only I had that problem.
and sorry for not being able to answer in time, it's just that I've been a little involved.
I thank "ddlnll" for fixing the "LewdTamamo" problem.
and excuse me "LewdTamamo" for taking so long to answer I hope you understood.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:49 pm sorry for having uploaded the character without having fixed it first, what happens is that I didn't want to touch it, I wanted to leave it as it was because I thought that only I had that problem.
and sorry for not being able to answer in time, it's just that I've been a little involved.
Wait bro~ You don't have to apologize for this.
You're the one who shares the file and helps others, aren't you?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:09 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:49 pm sorry for having uploaded the character without having fixed it first, what happens is that I didn't want to touch it, I wanted to leave it as it was because I thought that only I had that problem.
Wait bro~ You don't have to apologize for this.
You're the one who shares the file and helps others, aren't you?
I am grateful for your appreciation about what I do.
I like to help as much as possible and to share certain characters that some users need.
although as I said before, I sometimes take a long time to answer.
"ddlnll" let me tell you that you are a good person, I hope you will continue on this site for some time, you are someone nice.
I hope it doesn't happen to you like Bobby who seems to have decided to completely miss out.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well to say it is working now as intended i have felt bad for having others do this but x.x yes it now fully works and really it is ok im not rushing anyone on this topic to answer quickly just when you can is all
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:29 am https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hy9t5ohfa7mz5/bridget2

I've fixed it to a playable version and dealt with some obvious bugs, but remember it's just a "playable" one.
Because the constrain of the original coding properties, its compatibility is limited.
And there are also some sprites position issues need to be fixed.
I would suggest adding it inside a Zip folder before uploading it to MF, because MediaFire wants you to pay to download multiple files at once lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:05 am well to say it is working now as intended i have felt bad for having others do this but x.x yes it now fully works and really it is ok im not rushing anyone on this topic to answer quickly just when you can is all
I'm glad the character is working for you now.
if you have any other concerns, you know where to ask.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:00 am
ddlnll wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:29 am https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hy9t5ohfa7mz5/bridget2

I've fixed it to a playable version and dealt with some obvious bugs, but remember it's just a "playable" one.
Because the constrain of the original coding properties, its compatibility is limited.
And there are also some sprites position issues need to be fixed.
I would suggest adding it inside a Zip folder before uploading it to MF, because MediaFire wants you to pay to download multiple files at once lol
hahahaha XD.
although to avoid that it is simply to right click on each download and give where it says "download" and the files should start downloading at the same time.
or using a download manager which is what I use to download folders with multiple files in mediafire.
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:45 pm I am grateful for your appreciation about what I do.
I like to help as much as possible and to share certain characters that some users need.
"ddlnll" let me tell you that you are a good person, I hope you will continue on this site for some time, you are someone nice.
I hope it doesn't happen to you like Bobby who seems to have decided to completely miss out.
I'll stay here if there are still chars on the to-do list.
btw I've PM you for something bro.
UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:00 am I would suggest adding it inside a Zip folder before uploading it to MF, because MediaFire wants you to pay to download multiple files at once lol
Forgot that lol, here's the new link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6op7jhnz ... 2.zip/file
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

ddlnll wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:21 pm
Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:45 pm I am grateful for your appreciation about what I do.
I'll stay here if there are still chars on the to-do list.
btw I've PM you for something bro.
UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:00 am I would suggest adding it inside a Zip folder before uploading it to MF, because MediaFire wants you to pay to download multiple files at once lol
Forgot that lol, here's the new link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6op7jhnz ... 2.zip/file
I'm fine with you thinking of staying for now.
not that I appreciate the administrative staff of this site very much.
I just appreciate the site and its users in itself, there are still good people like you here.
If you decide to stay on this site is something I appreciate, it seems to me that there are users who would appreciate the help of someone like you.
besides, you seem like a good person to me.