victims

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

__codelocked

victims

Post by __codelocked »

anyone know any other spots i can find 18+ mugen characters besides here and mugen archive? i have everyone i want from hentai mugen and mugen archive chars usually only have doggystyle but i want chars with multiple positions or at least mating press/missionary
Tetchi

Re: victims

Post by Tetchi »

Being a hobby and a way to express what you want as a content creator or an editor of a creator's content, at a certain point you get to see a trend in terms of the type of content that can be found, there is little content with various things.

There are no more mass download places (yet) just those 2 places, you can find more content on author pages, tell yourself directly to the source which can be the most beneficial as you can find updates that you won't find in the wharehouse of conten from MUGEN.

But apart from the above there is no more, it would only be left to do it yourself if you wanted something they had, it is not difficult it is fun, but most users put barriers in their abilities to make content in MUGEN, but I am sure that you you can if you choose this path.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
__codelocked

Re: victims

Post by __codelocked »

i would love to know how to do these kinda things on my own but sadly idk how to code. tried to learn but nothing really helped im trying to avoid spending too much money for a class but if i really want to learn that seems to be what ima have to do. thanks tho