Brian Victim Orgasm

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

Quantumtum

Brian Victim Orgasm

Post by Quantumtum »

I noticed with Brian that some victims don't go into their orgasm animations when the pink bar is full. Is there any way to fix that? I am specifically trying to make it work with Scathacha.
Shiren1223

Re: Brian Victim Orgasm

Post by Shiren1223 »

The pink bar is an orgasm bar for the person brian is fucking. The ahego state triggers randomly
Quantumtum

Post by Quantumtum »

Shiren1223 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:14 am The pink bar is an orgasm bar for the person brian is fucking. The ahego state triggers randomly
I know about the orgasm bar and the ahegao states. It's the "why some victims don't go into their orgasm animations when the orgasm bar is full" that I need help with. Once the bar is full Scathacha would just skip the animation entirely and continue like the bar never existed in the first place, as with some other characters. Characters like Ryougi Shiki can go into the orgasm animation once the bar is full. I would like Scathacha to behave like Shiki once the bar is full.
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

Does the character actually have orgasm animations of appropriate ID? Which specific version of Brian and Scathacha are these?
Quantumtum

Post by Quantumtum »

KotBehemot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:26 pm Does the character actually have orgasm animations of appropriate ID? Which specific version of Brian and Scathacha are these?
I'm using the newer Brian from here and Scathacha is also from this site. And I'm certain Scathacha has the right animation ID.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

You can verify if the character is really compatible with the aggressor, you must verify in the AIR extension file, if your victim character has the animations declared for the states that the aggressor character is requesting, only then can you know, there is no other way form.

Here the detail that is going to do maybe take about 60 seconds, is to find which is the state that executes that animation.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
KotBehemot

Post by KotBehemot »

Quantumtum wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:20 am
KotBehemot wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:26 pm Does the character actually have orgasm animations of appropriate ID? Which specific version of Brian and Scathacha are these?
I'm using the newer Brian from here and Scathacha is also from this site. And I'm certain Scathacha has the right animation ID.
Alright, double checking the Brian I've got against Scathacha and Ruby (for reference). Going for orgasm while held towards the camera for easiest reference:

Ruby uses Sprite Frames 17242 for animation 37251, which matches Brian. Scathacha uses equivalent sprite group 17232 for animations such as 1802131, 1802132, 1802133, etc. Brian does not match any of those groups.

So, if you want to get compatibility going, you can copy the AIR animation from Ruby (you'll either have to double/slightly edit sprites or edit the AIR, because Scathacha has 3 frames for the animation, while Ruby has 6) - I'd say 37250, 37251, 37252, 37253, and 37254 should cover it. Remember to change the sprite number to appropriate ones. That should provide the functionality.

Hopefully that will provide some assistance.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

Help fixes please
When Brian makes his victims orgasm about 3 times,
I don't see, I don't hear their moans?
I want them to moan and Remove escape, escape bar and delete the character Bao
Can you fix this, Please