Uploaded Characters on the site

Moderator: Moderator

MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Girlfriend from FNF

Post by MegaExo »

Heya, been a while-

Anyways, sorry for vanishing like the Avatar 100 years ago, but I'm back (somewhat) and I'm starting to make sprites and what not again. Currently, I'm withdrawing from college due to fucking up my schedule, but I can come back during the Fall with a clean slate. But that's not why you're here.

To get to the point, most people have seen my edits of Girlfriend from Friday Night Funkin' and a few other characters from that hot ass game. And although GF isn't 100% complete, I'd rather give you guys at least SOMETHING from me to play with, besides that old ass Chara edit. (Don't worry, I'm revamping Chara too, she looks WAY better than the old one.)

Now I'm still new to this forum stuff, so if you want to get Girlfriend to add to your MUGEN collection, just DM me on Discord. It's MegaExo#2928.

Girlfriend currently has: Doggystyle and Mating Press
(And for fun, I'm making different variations of her, ranging from the mods of FNF and my own)

But yeah that's pretty much it, and again, sorry for vanishing into the shadow realm.

Stay horny,
-Exo
Get horny or get lost-
MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Girlfriend from FNF

Post by MegaExo »

Heya, been a while-

Anyways, sorry for vanishing like the Avatar 100 years ago, but I'm back (somewhat) and I'm starting to make sprites and what not again. Currently, I'm withdrawing from college due to fucking up my schedule, but I can come back during the Fall with a clean slate. But that's not why you're here.

To get to the point, most people have seen my edits of Girlfriend from Friday Night Funkin' and a few other characters from that hot ass game. And although GF isn't 100% complete, I'd rather give you guys at least SOMETHING from me to play with, besides that old ass Chara edit. (Don't worry, I'm revamping Chara too, she looks WAY better than the old one.)

Now I'm still new to this forum stuff, so if you want to get Girlfriend to add to your MUGEN collection, just DM me on Discord. It's MegaExo#2928.

Girlfriend currently has: Doggystyle and Mating Press
(And for fun, I'm making different variations of her, ranging from the mods of FNF and my own)

But yeah that's pretty much it, and again, sorry for vanishing into the shadow realm.

Stay horny,
-Exo

PS: When I said Girlfriend isn't 100% complete, that means she's still missing some positions, and she'll be used as a default KFM character, but just use the aggressor of your choosing and she'll appear :)
Get horny or get lost-
MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Re: Girlfriend from FNF

Post by MegaExo »

Good news, I found out that I gave Girlfriend a cowgirl loop as well, so I went ahead and cleaned it up. Should be working fine now, so that's 3 out of 5 positions already done!
Get horny or get lost-
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings.

Can you attach a screenchot to your char's message so we can get to know it?

In my case I am not a Discord user, some alternative for users who do not use these means of communication.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

hmm oh a char i dont have
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:27 pm Greetings.

In my case I am not a Discord user, some alternative for users who do not use these means of communication.
From what I could have found related to this topic is this video:

Code: Select all

https://nymp4.rule34.xxx//images/5321/730d5d5ea120eafbc4a083b4528cb726.mp4?6947121
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
MegaExo
Creator
Creator

Post by MegaExo »

Yeah sure thing, there's also a video someone uploaded on rule34.xxx, just type MegaExo and you'll see her, but here's her doggystyle loops to give you an idea, one normal and one sinister

There she is :)
Last edited by MegaExo on Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get horny or get lost-
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

MegaExo wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:58 pm

Yeah sure thing, there's also a video someone uploaded on rule34.xxx, just type MegaExo and you'll see her, but here's her doggystyle loops to give you an idea, one normal and one sinister

[url]file:///D:/Aseprite%20Content/FNF%20Content/Girlfriend/GirlfriendDoggy.gif[/url]
[url]file:///D:/Aseprite%20Content/FNF%20Content/Girlfriend/GirlfriendDoggySinister.gif[/url]
Drag and Drop doesn't work on this forum, because they use the old BBforum; which is an outdated version and was never updated to the latest one
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

hmm do want to get this character
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Thank you for attaching the image, it is a very good edition, congratulations for your hard work.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...