The admin is not dead. Hi!

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Tetchi

Re: The admin is not dead. Hi!

Post by Tetchi »

UmbreonLover, he is a rude but fair guy, he also knows about MUGEN and new trends, he would be a good super moderator, a being with steel armor, but with a human heart.

Give him one of the infinity gems from your gauntlet, I'm sure he knows that with great power comes great responsibility.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

hcm_aj wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:17 pm The technical maintenance is not really hard, only in some special months.The problems we had in the forum last month was only my stupidity. :roll:

And "assign new mods" ... would you like to be a mod UmbreonLover?
I think I can trust you to be a mod. HIP was another mod here but right now he's only focus on this projects and his Discord channel, so i support his decision.
Either you do trust me, or don't, the choices is really yours to make lol I honestly wouldn't mind becoming a mod, especially editing some of the members post with spoilers
► Show Spoiler
Why would I do that? to make readability instead of scrolling so long just to get to the point you wished to reach. I'm talking about messages that was quoted, not the original message.
Tetchi wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:54 pm UmbreonLover, he is a rude but fair guy, he also knows about MUGEN and new trends, he would be a good super moderator, a being with steel armor, but with a human heart.

Give him one of the infinity gems from your gauntlet, I'm sure he knows that with great power comes great responsibility.
I'm not a rude person. I'm more as a direct person, an assistance person, questionnaire person, a protected person when I feel like this person is trying to pull a fast one towards the people [Scammer]
Last edited by UmbreonLover on Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

If possible, invite us to the investiture of the new super moderator, it is an event worth seeing (well read).
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:13 am If possible, invite us to the investiture of the new super moderator, it is an event worth seeing (well read).
El que invita paga la comida
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Some tacos and a coke Pepsi, always go down well.
MadgearVSShadaloo

Post by MadgearVSShadaloo »

Wasn't there when you left but welcome back :)
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

hcm_aj wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:30 pm
Arsha wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:55 am I couldn't log for like a month and then i thought i was banned or something so i just stopped checking in here xD I guess until now.
That was because a stupid error i did in the last update. It's fixed now.
I ran into other error then couldn't log in until now again. I had to do an forget password trick just to get the forum to let me log back in. Not sure what exactly was the cause.