Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

The admin is not dead. Hi!

Post by hcm_aj »

Hi friends, how are you?
It's been a while since I typed here. Sorry for being away so long but i had some personal business. No one asked me for an explanation, :lol: but this is just a small summary.

Someone in my family was in the hospital, and no matter why, you know what that means; time, money and things to do. So i had to do some changes in my life, my routine and my time. If that wasn't enough, my cell phone died last year, the same month when the forum was not working, about 4 days before that, so that's why i didn't notice and didn´t read your message about the forum until i got a new phone. Usually i am the person who read the messages on Twitter or retweet, but sometimes "Ghost" (a friend you don't know) help me doing that.

Anyway, i'll be back soon. Return to the old routine will take me a while. I know i never was active person in the forum or discord but, hey! i'm in a lot of groups and can't be in all of them :p
Thanks for your donations because that really helped me, i didn't have to pay the 100% of the cost of the servers with money of my wallet :p and don't forget to donate if you can.
And thanks for be here, being part of the forum and visiting the site.

I think i will ask later to the registered users in HCM about what would they like for the site.
I have to change the "compatibility table". That's one task in my pending lists.
HCM Admin :D
KarinFan

Re: The admin is not dead. Hi!

Post by KarinFan »

Welcome home.
Jessica Smoke

Post by Jessica Smoke »

Hi....
This section need fix....this is tutorial section,not help section,those topics need be moved...
I am a horny whore and slut...
Arsha

Post by Arsha »

I couldn't log for like a month and then i thought i was banned or something so i just stopped checking in here xD I guess until now.
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

:shock: apparently the Russian friends of Mr.Vodka are attacking the site with fraudulent Spam from Moscow :roll:

link spam post
viewtopic.php?t=805
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Yes, apparently the Internet users from those regions of the planet have been able to find the benefits of hentai to fill the forum with spam.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:05 pm Yes, apparently the Internet users from those regions of the planet have been able to find the benefits of hentai to fill the forum with spam.
Ikr? This thread should be rename to:

The Admin is dead

Why? Because the only things you find on all of these threads are Spams and Scams links
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Viket

Post by Viket »

that took me 37 minutes Image back to mugen i recommend add a delete all profile posts as a option

atleast when we deleted something the posts for the modders dissapear too because i have to open new tabs as incognito for see what no mods see

those melatonine pills gaves me the time i needed time ago, so expect me be more active here since i have many surprises to show Image

also add a option to ban words and links so i could ban specific links from those scam bots
Viket

Post by Viket »

Jessica Smoke wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:23 pm Hi....
This section need fix....this is tutorial section,not help section,those topics need be moved...
i may apreciated know wich topics are those ( i know how the tools works now) so i can move them to their respective categories please any further question or requests can be asked to me in Viket#5294 discord or my twitter @FapmasterViket

thank you and have a good day Image
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Viket wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:57 am that took me 37 minutes Image back to mugen i recommend add a delete all profile posts as a option

atleast when we deleted something the posts for the modders dissapear too because i have to open new tabs as incognito for see what no mods see

those melatonine pills gaves me the time i needed time ago, so expect me be more active here since i have many surprises to show Image

also add a option to ban words and links so i could ban specific links from those scam bots
If AJ knows the coding fundamental of php, you can easily implement it. He should also add a timeout / cool down for each time someone post a message.

Example:
If I submit a thread or post, I need to wait until one minute pass by. You can even strict it to 5 mins to new accounts, which reduce heavily the spams and scam posts.

Of course, these are advances stuff that a default php forum won't have available. You need to add it and edit a few lines here and there in order to make it happen.

By the way, you also missed a bot/spammer: search.php?author_id=1496&sr=posts
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!