The admin is not dead. Hi!

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Viket

Re: The admin is not dead. Hi!

Post by Viket »

UmbreonLover wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:14 pm
Viket wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:57 am that took me 37 minutes Image back to mugen i recommend add a delete all profile posts as a option

atleast when we deleted something the posts for the modders dissapear too because i have to open new tabs as incognito for see what no mods see

those melatonine pills gaves me the time i needed time ago, so expect me be more active here since i have many surprises to show Image

also add a option to ban words and links so i could ban specific links from those scam bots
If AJ knows the coding fundamental of php, you can easily implement it. He should also add a timeout / cool down for each time someone post a message.

Example:
If I submit a thread or post, I need to wait until one minute pass by. You can even strict it to 5 mins to new accounts, which reduce heavily the spams and scam posts.

Of course, these are advances stuff that a default php forum won't have available. You need to add it and edit a few lines here and there in order to make it happen.

By the way, you also missed a bot/spammer: search.php?author_id=1496&sr=posts
i apreciated , by the way i dont have those powers i just have commands like ban delete move topic unbans etc but not such things as coding panels but atleast a ip ban ( whos aj?)
Viket

Post by Viket »

by the way the deleted topics from the restore trash bin doesnt work it just updates the site but doesnt remove them making i can still see the restore options ( i changed the IMPORTANT topic to standard topic now)
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Viket wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:04 am i apreciated , by the way i dont have those powers i just have commands like ban delete move topic unbans etc but not such things as coding panels but atleast a ip ban ( whos aj?)
AJ = hcm_aj (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48) who I believe is the Admin of this site, or the co-founder of the Admin.

Banning IP addresses would be a bad idea since VPNs are a thing, meaning you may ban someone else who hasn't done anything bad in this forum. VPNs never keep the same IP and always switch it to someone else.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Viket

Post by Viket »

it would be really useful add banned words that cant allow a post so we ban those antiban pro links
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

Jessica Smoke wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:23 pm Hi....
This section need fix....this is tutorial section,not help section,those topics need be moved...
Yes, some sections as the "Releases by Authors (Premium content with Patreon, Ko-fi, etc)" will be mixed with the "Public releases & Uploaded stuffs"
HCM Admin :D
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

Arsha wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:55 am I couldn't log for like a month and then i thought i was banned or something so i just stopped checking in here xD I guess until now.
That was because a stupid error i did in the last update. It's fixed now.
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

tochimare9999 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:29 pm :shock: apparently the Russian friends of Mr.Vodka are attacking the site with fraudulent Spam from Moscow :roll:

link spam post
viewtopic.php?t=805
And that was an another stupid update i forgot (;一_一)
Spam bots should have been stopped now...

I deleted some topics, posts and users created by bots. Some suspicious domains for emails were banned too.

Thanks to VIKET. He helped me deleting those posts created by bots.

As i said, my problem is the time distributed for my work, these sites, and other projects I freelance, and my life. I'm still finishing some personal business to give me more time to these sites and others hobbies, just be patient please :)
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

hcm_aj wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:42 pm
As i said, my problem is the time distributed for my work, these sites, and other projects I freelance, and my life. I'm still finishing some personal business to give me more time to these sites and others hobbies, just be patient please :)
You have problems (a hard time to do things), you may:
  • hired someone to maintenance your website
  • Have Viket as a Super mod
  • Assign new mods
I mean, there are many things you can do even if you are busy doing work projects.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
Shadowedkylo777

Post by Shadowedkylo777 »

Welcome Back :D
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

UmbreonLover wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:41 am
hcm_aj wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:42 pm
You have problems (a hard time to do things), you may:
  • hired someone to maintenance your website
  • Have Viket as a Super mod
  • Assign new mods
I mean, there are many things you can do even if you are busy doing work projects.
The technical maintenance is not really hard, only in some special months.The problems we had in the forum last month was only my stupidity. :roll:

And "assign new mods" ... would you like to be a mod UmbreonLover?
I think I can trust you to be a mod. HIP was another mod here but right now he's only focus on this projects and his Discord channel, so i support his decision.