Do you think it'll bounce back?

Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

Xiglor

Do you think it'll bounce back?

Post by Xiglor »

Just wanted to ask what you guys think, you think hentai mugen is in its twilight years and will stay niche or will it ever bounce back and see a surge of new characters and edits.
hentaiplaya

Re: Do you think it'll bounce back?

Post by hentaiplaya »

Well, hopefully it'll bounce back one day, although... it's unlikely. I want it to bounce back because the amount of possible victims and aggressors have only gone up over the years, and there's not enough suppliers for the demand.
OnyxShadow

Post by OnyxShadow »

MUGEN has always been a LOT of work before you get anything out of it. For some people it can pay off eventually, but its an investment a lot of people just aren't willing to make. Also, its a continuous investment when getting new content. Hentai that takes this much effort will never be super popular.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

It may not "bounces back" due to the fact of people who tries to "claim" a certain character when they only added 1 thing, or fix a typo, and instead of saying something like:

"Original creator X"
"Edited, fixed by person"

they just say:

"I made, and fix everything"

when honestly? they haven't.

Not only that, but there has been people who tried to sell characters from other people while "faking" everything. No, the creators don't get anything from these scammers.

These are reasons why people had started to created certain characters as Private characters while few of them are Paid wall characters. You will still find creator here and there, but the majorly of them are private, pay wall, or discord server only.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

There are better 3D hentai games; apart from that obsolete and backward mugen in this year 2023..

That's why mugen is dying, there are many users who cheat collectors and keep those mugen files, do you want something new? Don't ask for it as payment, do it yourself. Greetings

let's download this other game
https://hentaifighter.com ;)
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

MUGEN will never cease to exist and I am referring to the fact that while you can create what you want and how you want without needing extensive knowledge of code, creation software for characters with complex uses and requirements.

Although MUGEN seems out of date with what is currently available, since everyone chooses what they like, there may be comparisons but in the end it is a personal choice.

Although the MUGEN community in Hentai version is a garbage community (sorry, it's true, things are the way they are) but that doesn't mean it doesn't stop having people who make great contributions, help and are noble, but those are the same ones who maintain The community and everyone else are consumers who only use and ask. But here is a test in the forum, how many order requests and how many people comment that they are creating something.... the difference is abysmal.

Will MUGEN in Hentai version ever cease to exist? As long as there is a user who creates something, he will never cease to exist, because he becomes a user by enjoying his content created with so much effort.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
VinnyBoy
Uploader
Uploader

Post by VinnyBoy »

I dunno, the purge made many Authors gave up, also there's the fact that many moved to other besides Mugen.

I hope for a revival...
Char Restorer At Your Service
tochimare9999

Post by tochimare9999 »

Their forum is very outdated. They need to post the editions of characters and stages, even more recent from MugenRyona, but they don't upload it or do it because that would be stealing from the Japanese, and among you is the Japanese Edithor Moko_Moko, aka Mugenryona that you can give a warning complaint if something foreign is uploaded on HentaiCharMugen .com; We will have to discuss this issue if it is worth contributing or if the authors are to do it in their long time of 1000 years. Mugen Is Obsolete ; Faced with the new 3D fashion!!! :roll:

This is a very delicate situation and extreme care must be taken among us, creators, editors, distributors, administrators and moderators with a toxic spirit. :mrgreen:

:evil: :mrgreen:
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

I am just another user of the forum who shares his hobby of MUGEN, if there are more people interested, perfect, it is always a pleasure to talk with educated and knowledgeable people.

In this forum, there are only creators (not editors) less than 8
or less and 3 editors who work respecting the unwritten rules, everything else is pure user who is dedicated to asking for things and does not contribute anything, which is fine, no one is obliged to anything and even less on the Internet and a hobby, but hey If you request something, keep in mind that you will be adrift of a Saint Samaritan when you see the request message, which is also not obligated to respond.

Now with this in mind, how to be able to consider that there will be new content if there are no creators and when they present the interest is low, you should be able to have the ability to recognize that a job takes time and effort and what better response to that than to share, discuss it with the creator.

Although this content in MUGEN is far from over, what could happen is that the creators are little or almost 1, which leaves everything to be an edition of something already created, which does not bring innovation or new things.

Has anyone who responded to the original message created anything on MUGEN other than UmbreonLover? I do not include editing because it is very different to create than to edit something already created, an editor also has my respect and admiration and I value their work. They have provided interesting and great material (pregnant supergirl for example and impeccable nude editions) but because someone already created it ...but it's as if they asked me what I want: Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

And the others who can CONTRIBUTE? Even a conversation can be great, but not even that.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
moko_moko

Post by moko_moko »

It seems like you've been misunderstood, so I'll say it.

I am not the same person as the user named "Mugenryona".
I do not post characters or post on forums under any name other than "moko_moko".

The production policy is also completely different.
I don't create gory characters. I don't create aggressors. I don't create futanari characters.
I don't understand why they are being equated. Please do not make one-sided assumptions about them.

Nor have I made any accusations that my character was stolen.
Because I don't want that to happen, I don't post on anonymous sites, and I post under the name "moko_moko" on sites where the poster is displayed.

If I were to do anything, I would just ask them not to remove my signature when reprinting my character on other sites.