Offtopic section

Moderator: Moderator

hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

New compatibility tables added! [updated Sep 24th, 2023]

Post by hcm_aj »

Hi! How are you? :D

For our registered users on the main website, I have added 2 new compatibility tables for the characters. Those tables are for Aggressor and Victim compatibility information.

After you select a category for your Character, the respective table will be displayed:

Aggressor category selected: The Aggressor moves table will be displayed to be filled.
Victim category: The Victim moves table will be displayed to be filled.
Versatile category: Both Aggressor & Victim moves tables will be displayed to be filled.

The old compatibility fields are still visible, but will be deleted in 3 or 4 weeks. They were kept in case you need the information you filled out there.

On the description page of each character (the one that all visitors can see) the new tables will not yet appear until those 3 or 4 weeks have passed.
Please take some time to fill out your character information and use the new compatibility tables.

Only the most popular and used moves were added, however, i can add more moves if you considered i forgot another important one, but I will give priority to the newer movements. Moves from old characters like Kuromaru, Tendril, etc. won't be added.

Possibly this new feature in the website could need more adjustments and changes to do. Ideas are welcome. ;)

Some sample images.
- Compatibility table when you are uploading/editing a character:

- Compatibility tables when user selected a versatile character (not visible yet, up to 3 weeks):
HCM Admin :D
ddlnll

Re: New compatibility tables added!

Post by ddlnll »

Wow this is an amazing stuff. You did it. Thank you for your work.:)

I think there are two parts that can be considered:

1. "Cowgirl" (not "Front cowgirl") can be deleted. I guess this could refer to Kuromaru and Slime's wooden horse or Minotaur's rape skills, but they could be merged into "Basic Kuromaru moves" and "Basic Old Minotaur moves".
2. Just want to remind that Prone bone and Missionary actually have the same animation number.

That's all I can think of at this moment.
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

Sorry AJ, got sick the time I was doing the numbers you suggested, and not just that, but my jobs was making me too busy to do things
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

UmbreonLover wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:10 am Sorry AJ, got sick the time I was doing the numbers you suggested, and not just that, but my jobs was making me too busy to do things
Don't worry, we can talk about new features to add to the site later ;)
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: New compatibility tables added! [updated Sep 24th, 2023]

Post by hcm_aj »

:!: Updated - Sep 24th, 2023.

The old compatibility table was removed in the character info page.
If you fill the new compatibility table when you create/edit a character, the filled info will be displayed in character info page with the new table design. ;)

The old table is only visible when you edit a character. It will be removed soon. :geek:
xephion

Re: New compatibility tables added! [updated Sep 24th, 2023]

Post by xephion »

i dont wanna be that guy but why removed the old table is anyone gonna go and change all the the tables for the old characters? because unless im wrong only the uploaders can change them, many who upload i dont even know if they are still around to make the change. there so many characters now without tables. can you open the option to update old characters even if you are not thye uploader (just the tables and nothing else) (The biggest issue i see by doing this is moderation so i dont know what would be a good solution)