Cannot Find Kamui Tokinomiya edit

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

PanzerWaifu9

Cannot Find Kamui Tokinomiya edit

Post by PanzerWaifu9 »

Hello, I am new here as i have a question since i cannot find this edit at all

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=2857235

I am looking for the Kamui that is used in this video. All kamui's i have found do not have this mating press animation or the doggystyle one either.

If anyone has it i would like to request it but if you say no thats okay. Also i am wondering if anyone is working on an updated kamui that works with the newer aggressors.

Thank you.
Zeb2345

Re: Cannot Find Kamui Tokinomiya edit

Post by Zeb2345 »

I have several editions of it,
i will analyze them to have which is the one you are looking for and I will let you know if I found it or not.
PanzerWaifu9

Post by PanzerWaifu9 »

Okay, thank you very much.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

PanzerWaifu9 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:47 am Okay, thank you very much.
Hey,
I was looking between my edits and I have one that has a missionary that is not exactly similar to the one shown in the gif, but it is different from the one that most common kamui +18 edits have.
it has some similarities to the GIF.
apparently that missionary did it if I'm not wrong, "mugenero"
and if you've ever heard of him, you'll know that this guy makes his own edits and shares them with absolutely no one.
so if anyone has them, it's him.
i don't think anyone else has them, unless they try to edit them to assimilate.
PanzerWaifu9

Post by PanzerWaifu9 »

Ah okay, thank you for taking the time to try to find it.

Unfortunately it seems every other public edit of Kamui is the same. It seems that she is also not that popular of a character as well, lol.

I had to look the mugenero person up and it seems a lot of the victim character I wanted all were created by him so that's unfortunate

I guess I'll keep hoping for one day someone to make a kamui who's updated with all the new positions

Anyways thank you for looking again. I'd ask for you to share yours but I don't exactly want to seem like a beggar here.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

PanzerWaifu9 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:10 am Ah okay, thank you for taking the time to try to find it.

Unfortunately it seems every other public edit of Kamui is the same. It seems that she is also not that popular of a character as well, lol.

I had to look the mugenero person up and it seems a lot of the victim character I wanted all were created by him so that's unfortunate

I guess I'll keep hoping for one day someone to make a kamui who's updated with all the new positions

Anyways thank you for looking again. I'd ask for you to share yours but I don't exactly want to seem like a beggar here.
Hey,
if so, unfortunately that guy doesn't share those edits.
they could be done but making sprites requires some patience and skill.
kamui has a few editions.
and regarding what you have said, don't worry about asking me to share said edition.
I always try to help find the edits that some other user is looking for.
because I know how hard it is to find a few editions.
let me advise you that if you want to find good characters of this type start with this page:

http://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader ... 1683547343

the password is usually ryona2 or ryona.

I have almost all the passwords of this site, if you need them let me know.
and I know a few other places where you can get more characters of this type, just ask and I'll be here to answer.
PanzerWaifu9

Post by PanzerWaifu9 »

Hello,

Thank you for the website however i am clueless on how to search it. I apologize for my ignorance.

I tried searching Kamui but it didnt seem to find anything. Do i need to do it in Japanese?
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

PanzerWaifu9 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:25 pm Hello,

Thank you for the website however i am clueless on how to search it. I apologize for my ignorance.

I tried searching Kamui but it didnt seem to find anything. Do i need to do it in Japanese?
okay I understand that you get lost,
it's hard for me to get used to this page too.
you don't need to search everything in Japanese because for some strange reason.
the Japanese use English as a common language in their files, so if you are going to look for a character.
search for it by its normal name, you don't need to search for it using Japanese characters.