Cant download Super girl preggo

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Robert

Cant download Super girl preggo

Post by Robert »

Hello on the characters list there Is preggo super girl but the link for the Google drive of the uploader doesn't work anymore does someone have this character or another link where i can install it?
tochimare9999

Re: Cant download Super girl preggo

Post by tochimare9999 »

:geek:
open the select.def file, now give a specific name to the folder & char.def file

Super_Girl_Preggo./Super_Girl_Preggo.def, order=0

good Luck!
Robert

Post by Robert »

Yeah i know how tò add characters but the link for the download doesn't work anymore
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Robert wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:36 am Yeah i know how tò add characters but the link for the download doesn't work anymore
I managed to download it when they uploaded it, I don't understand why they took it down so quickly a few hours after they uploaded it.
they removed the link wtf.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:49 pm I managed to download it when they uploaded it, I don't understand why they took it down so quickly a few hours after they uploaded it.
I suppose my sensitivity is different, it is one of the few chars that I have downloaded, but I liked that edition, it was good work but above all a very good idea. Which leads us to deduce that there are endless paraphilia sufferers roaming the Internet, and it is good that they feed the Internet with content of all kinds.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
hcm_aj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by hcm_aj »

:(
Another change i have been thinking, is removing third-party links and allow only uploads to the site to avoid that kind of problems :?
HCM Admin :D
PutYour5ocks0n

Post by PutYour5ocks0n »

yes pls i too have been looking for this character if anyone can help also ibuki (street fighter)
PutYour5ocks0n

Post by PutYour5ocks0n »

yes pls i too have been looking for this character if anyone can help also ibuki (street fighter)
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:01 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:49 pm I managed to download it when they uploaded it, I don't understand why they took it down so quickly a few hours after they uploaded it.
I suppose my sensitivity is different, it is one of the few chars that I have downloaded, but I liked that edition, it was good work but above all a very good idea. Which leads us to deduce that there are endless paraphilia sufferers roaming the Internet, and it is good that they feed the Internet with content of all kinds.
I thought it was a very good edition too.
out of appreciation to the edition I downloaded, it's not my kind of content either.
that and because I am a collector of characters +18.
besides, there were few editions like that out there.
Zeb2345

Post by Zeb2345 »

hcm_aj wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:43 am :(
Another change i have been thinking, is removing third-party links and allow only uploads to the site to avoid that kind of problems :?
I don't understand this very well,
but as I understand, you mean that you are going to remove the chars links that other users upload on the forum.
so that instead of uploading them on the forum they are uploaded on the site.
Which if it's this way, seems pretty good to me.
because that would make all the users upload many chars +18, and I guess it would make the site more popular.
very good idea if implemented on this site.