Yuri XIII remake with compatible with Minotaur created by Tetchi

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Phucan

Yuri XIII remake with compatible with Minotaur created by Tetchi

Post by Phucan »

Please can you remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1
Giving her an orgasm is about moaning loudly and make her do not saying "sorry dad" 🤣.
Last edited by Phucan on Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gasblaster

Re: I want someone to remake Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1

Post by gasblaster »

I don't know if you trying to address someone specifically but if you want a specific edit of a character your better of either doing it yourself or paying someone to make an edit for you. You of course can just wait until someone generously does it for you but the chances of that happening is almost zero.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

I will pay for them by pay pal
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Phucan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:01 pm I will pay for them by pay pal
It is the only coherent thing I have read in these years in this forum from a person who requests.

You are undoubtedly a magnanimous and respectable person and if you allow me to say, all the other users who ask are scum who have nothing to support their "requests" just waiting for things to be done for them without giving something in return.

Congratulations, you have made my day on the Internet, if you tell me which character it is specifically, I can do some compatibility work, without any payment in exchange.

Just tell me what character it is (char, author, version) and what compatibility you consider.

NOTE. I will try to work on it in my free time, just maintain an active presence in the forum to know that my work is not going to waste.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

I'm very grateful to you for answering my question
This is Yuri XIII ver by Mr.Vodka:
https://boosty.to/mr.vodka1/posts/6de6a ... =post_link
I want her to moan loudly when she is orgasm fucked by Minotaur 1.1 and not say: " Sorry dad "
And when Minotaur 1.1 shot his sperm into her, she didn't say "sorry dad", but instead moaned loudly.
and also cowgirl scene compatibility with Minotaur 1.1
Last edited by Phucan on Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:54 am
It is the only coherent thing I have read in these years in this forum from a person who requests.

You are undoubtedly a magnanimous and respectable person and if you allow me to say, all the other users who ask are scum who have nothing to support their "requests" just waiting for things to be done for them without giving something in return.

Congratulations, you have made my day on the Internet, if you tell me which character it is specifically, I can do some compatibility work, without any payment in exchange.

Just tell me what character it is (char, author, version) and what compatibility you consider.

NOTE. I will try to work on it in my free time, just maintain an active presence in the forum to know that my work is not going to waste.
I'm very grateful to you for answering my question
This is Yuri XIII ver by Mr.Vodka:
https://boosty.to/mr.vodka1/posts/6de6a ... =post_link
I want her to moan loudly when she is orgasm fucked by Minotaur 1.1 and not say: " Sorry dad "
And when Minotaur 1.1 shot his sperm into her, she didn't say "sorry dad", but instead moaned loudly.
and also cowgirl scene compatibility with Minotaur 1.1
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

Tetchi wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:54 am

Hey Tetchi, can you wait a moment about modifying Yuri?
I understand that you are pleased to see the sincerity of the inquirer, but I have checked and it is not easy to modify it.

I think editing the Minotaur is more efficient. To be precise, add the configure function of the group and index of the sound effect.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Hi ddlnnl.

Of course I will wait, what you mention would be the most efficient.

I will be attentive to your progress reports.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

I will wait for you two to make a new super product Yuri XIII compatible with Minotaur 1.1
This will be great
ddlnll and Tetchi
Thank you both so much
gasblaster

Post by gasblaster »

I was honestly expecting Phucan to be another one of the "give me character" and leave kind of person as per usual but I am pleasantly surprised they aren't. Hell, they even took my advice and are actually willing to pay someone to work on the character. We really need more people like you around here Phucan.