I PRAY AND HOPE (18+) YORIKO YASUZUMI IN ARCANA HEART CAN CREATE IN FUTURE BY SOMEONE, help everyone please

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

Phucan

I PRAY AND HOPE (18+) YORIKO YASUZUMI IN ARCANA HEART CAN CREATE IN FUTURE BY SOMEONE, help everyone please

Post by Phucan »

and is fully compatible with Minotaur 1.1 in multiple sex sence, and make Yoriko's orgasmic moaning voice effect
Last edited by Phucan on Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ddlnll

Re: I PRAY AND HOPE (18+) YORIKO YASUZUMI IN ARCANA HEART CAN CREATE IN FUTURE BY SOMEONE, take a look at these picture

Post by ddlnll »

Well, let’s talk about a simple concept of social psychology.
Have you ever heard of “social loafing”?

When you are in trouble and need help from others, it is more effective to say "Can you help me?" to one person than to say "Someone help me?" to everyone.

Therefore, it is recommended to find and DM your preferred creators, so as to avoid the suspicion of spamming.
In the MUGEN community, there are far more seekers than creators. It is more appropriate to proactively contact creators rather than expecting creators to contact you.
Phucan

Re: I PRAY AND HOPE (18+) YORIKO YASUZUMI IN ARCANA HEART CAN CREATE IN FUTURE BY SOMEONE, take a look at these picture

Post by Phucan »

ddlnll wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:59 pm Well, let’s talk about a simple concept of social psychology.

When you are in trouble and need help from others, it is more effective to say "Can you help me?" to one person than to say "Someone help me?" to everyone.

Therefore, it is recommended to find and DM your preferred creators, so as to avoid the suspicion of spamming.
In the MUGEN community, there are far more seekers than creators. It is more appropriate to proactively contact creators rather than expecting creators to contact you.
Oke, I will contact them
Phucan

Post by Phucan »

ddlnll wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:59 pm Well, let’s talk about a simple concept of social psychology.

I feel hopeless
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

I wish all beggars or seekers follow a simple logical thing, but you know that is asking too much lol
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!