Needing Help Find Coding In CMS file for AI Auto TO turning it off

Can't find a character or stage? Ask here. Don't spam!

Moderator: Moderator

LewdTamamo

Needing Help Find Coding In CMS file for AI Auto TO turning it off

Post by LewdTamamo »

Having a bit of trouble with a certain character i have which have copyed from a different mugen under a authors name but am struggling a bit to find what is AI command in the files to turn it off since am looking through supposely 4 cms files and cannot find the coding for the AI to turn it off and on which to say have never done this before but this is tricky
Tetchi

Re: Needing Help Find Coding In CMS file for AI Auto TO turning it off

Post by Tetchi »

Hello. Happy Holidays.

If you share information about the char it would be easier to help, I think someone can check, analyze and edit it. And all that from the first help message.

Share that char is, if you already know, the name of the author, char and where you downloaded it from (or upload it to https://gofile.io so we can check it)

I would tell you that I do, but I don't have a PC at the moment, I only have a cell phone.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:08 pm Having a bit of trouble with a certain character i have which have copyed from a different mugen under a authors name but am struggling a bit to find what is AI command in the files to turn it off since am looking through supposely 4 cms files and cannot find the coding for the AI to turn it off and on which to say have never done this before but this is tricky
What's the character('s) you are trying to disable? I can't give you my advise without knowing the character due to people doing them differently. However, if its a copy and paste AI format.... You can generally disable them by add this line on top of Varadd / Varset:
TriggerAll = -1 towards the command (cmd) that contains either Var(59) or Var(51).

A reminder... Not all characters follows the copy and paste Ai format.
I visit this forum when I remember I exist!
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well will do as you said but supposely its a character from under night in birth vatisia whom supposely in her files has AI On when i go to start up my different version of Mugen but also Here is the link to the character whom had gotten it from another Mugen program so if you guys can find where the AI coding is and let me know will be helpful since im kinda not very knowledgeable in this field

https://gofile.io/d/cKxGZa
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:09 pm well will do as you said but supposely its a character from under night in birth vatisia whom supposely in her files has AI On when i go to start up my different version of Mugen but also Here is the link to the character whom had gotten it from another Mugen program so if you guys can find where the AI coding is and let me know will be helpful since im kinda not very knowledgeable in this field

https://gofile.io/d/cKxGZa
Not gonna lie but that character is terrible as an AI because the person that made the character never gave the character hitbox when performing those moves. In other words; a spam AI that pretty much is invisible from being attack or interfere when a move is done.

inside vat.cmd
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code: Select all

;AI
[State -1, AI]
Type = VarSet
TriggerAll = !IsHelper
TriggerAll = ((Var(59) = 0) && (RoundState <= 3))
trigger1 = AILevel
v = 59
value = 1
ignorehitpause = 1
Replacement:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;AI
[State -1, AI]
Type = VarSet
TriggerAll = !IsHelper
TriggerAll = ((Var(59) = 0) && (RoundState <= 3))
trigger1 = AILevel
v = 59
value = 0
ignorehitpause = 1
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

oh i dident knew that no wonder cause yea she spams her skills too much and also breaks out of H Moves too easy dident notice that as i said im still learning
ddlnll

Post by ddlnll »

After a brief glance, her AI is indeed not that friendly to aggressors. AI of this intensity is for fighting performances, not hentai.
Additionally, she is coded with "escape" technology that allows her to return to her own state when caught by an opponent. Although this design is not too excessive in regular battles, it is a hell for all aggressors and often leads to bugs.

In the -1 state, there is a ChangeState with value=2500, which is the escape technology.
If you are troubled by the problem of "breaks out of H Moves too easy", it is recommended to deactivate these codes.
LewdTamamo

Post by LewdTamamo »

well oh i see but also im sorry for asking alot of questions but since you guys told me to put that coding into a cmd file but truthfully i really cant find it since i dont know which is the cmd file at all since the file type is all the same so im confused by this and also Where to find that escape Coding cause got to know which file has that
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

ddlnll wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:32 pm After a brief glance, her AI is indeed not that friendly to aggressors. AI of this intensity is for fighting performances, not hentai.
Additionally, she is coded with "escape" technology that allows her to return to her own state when caught by an opponent. Although this design is not too excessive in regular battles, it is a hell for all aggressors and often leads to bugs.

In the -1 state, there is a ChangeState with value=2500, which is the escape technology.
If you are troubled by the problem of "breaks out of H Moves too easy", it is recommended to deactivate these codes.
If you look closely into the sprite/anim group. (.sff) You will see that this person who created this character didn't added all the hitbox when performing a move. Very similar too many spam bots/Ai out there that tries to make an OP character, thinking its the right way to go.

When I attempted to grab this character for the first time using Mizulugu corrupted umbreon, it failed a few times even though umbreon is immune to the default AI function that many people used. Mizu created an anti-spam immune system versus those character, or any characters that uses that same mechanic. Not just that, but Vatista couldn't escape his grab like other aggressor because Mizu don't use the same Bao or whatever its called. He created everything from scratch. So, -1 state 2500 is a failed when facing umbreon lol
UmbreonLover

Post by UmbreonLover »

LewdTamamo wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:06 pm well oh i see but also im sorry for asking alot of questions but since you guys told me to put that coding into a cmd file but truthfully i really cant find it since i dont know which is the cmd file at all since the file type is all the same so im confused by this and also Where to find that escape Coding cause got to know which file has that

https://mega.nz/file/Dw0TjYoT#zK8OL2Z52Qkm74kuHXBN0Z0izz3-OiHYTqwSvkm6kag
you need to enable (view extension), or if you are using theFF(Fighter factory) its in the control stick.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/mugen ... 0820000507
that joystick in this image

if you see this
► Show Spoiler
you are in the right place, because .cmd = Commands