How tò change skin/colors

Technical support for Characters, Stages or Screenpacks

Moderator: Moderator

Robert

How tò change skin/colors

Post by Robert »

Hello can someone tell me how tò change skin and colors of the characters, can i do It in game or i Need tò edit the files with notepad?
Shiren1223

Re: How tò change skin/colors

Post by Shiren1223 »

using the buttons abc or zyx buttons can change the skin and/or color.
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

Greetings. I think you are asking something more specialized. I think I can help you clear up your concern.

To have another skin color, you must edit/create an ACT file, which are the files that have the char colors defined. The MUGEN can support up to 12 files to use, which you can select 1 per game, having 6 for any of the action buttons and another 6 start button plus any action button.

To create or edit an ACT file you would need a program like:

Fighter Factory (any version).
D'celso padel bag.
Photoshop (I think almost no one uses this alternative anymore, as it is somewhat old and difficult for most beginners).
The creation programs included in elecbyte (check your folder in MUGEN).

Whatever your case, you would need to have a program to make a color change or creation (ACT palette/file extension).

If you don't know how to use any of the programs, there are some tutorials on the Internet or I also think there must be something on YouTube, but I recommend that you read the documents that the creators of MUGEN included in its creation so that you know how to do it, it is easy to do. It can typically take 42 seconds to edit a palette and maybe 69 seconds to create.

Good luck, any questions do not hesitate to express them.
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Robert

Post by Robert »

there are images of the psyco raper bison girls naked or ravenous or remi isurugi with swimsuits does the buttons works or i have tò edit them using the program you told me? Or there Is a file i can modify inside the folder?
Tetchi

Post by Tetchi »

It doesn't work like that, everything you can see in a MUGEN character in terms of colors, clothes or accessories are separated by colors within the palette (ACT) so that later, depending on the color combinations, the effect of some clothing can be achieved. different accessory with each color selection, there are users who are talented and ingenious (there are actually very few and only 2 are around in the MUGEN HENTAI environment) who do that in the "sprites" of the chars.

In summary, any char that you observe that has different clothes with each color selection (obviously we are talking about the same char) behind what you observe there is a great editing work that almost no creator of MUGEN Hentai does, I invite you to read everything the post of the complete game TQH 0, there you can learn about what I mentioned and much more that you will hardly find in chars hentai. Here the post:

viewtopic.php?t=349
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...