TQH 0

Progress about Characters, Stages, Screenpacks, etc

Moderator: Moderator

UmbreonLover
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:03 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by UmbreonLover »

0123456789 went too fast for me, or to anyone to count it lol
Zeb2345
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 4:27 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:15 pm Ok, I had a mess, small but even so, I hadn't noticed it on the VERSUS screen, with the correction it should be displayed much better than it was and the elements that compose it are seen with better distribution. (Part of that error is seen in the previous post (-_- ) Check the next video:

impressive, good job I like it.
but I have a question these characters have or will have some kind of compatibility with agressors.
But it looks amazing well done
Tetchi
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

@Zeb2345

Thanks for the reply, some suggestion?
Zeb2345 wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:43 pm but I have a question these characters have or will have some kind of compatibility with agressors.
Well only one style but funtional for all char of TQH 0 and compatibility others agressors too.
► Show Spoiler
Image
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
LewdTamamo
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:18 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by LewdTamamo »

Well i am going to keep following this version of mugen And see how it Goes and when i am able to play this new one i will give my comments on how i enjoyed it or anything else wrong
Tetchi
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

@LewdTamamo
Thank you for following the development of the project :)

----------------------------------

Image

I keep repairing and adding things in various areas, this time I am editing Yuri, specifically, separating more parts (in legs) to obtain more clothing combinations, I am missing many sprites but I hope not to take too long, finishing it, I hope not to find more errors or any idea, arises to me so as not to delay the release of the update any longer.
Image
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 4:27 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:24 pm @LewdTamamo
Thank you for following the development of the project :)

----------------------------------

Image

I keep repairing and adding things in various areas, this time I am editing Yuri, specifically, separating more parts (in legs) to obtain more clothing combinations, I am missing many sprites but I hope not to take too long, finishing it, I hope not to find more errors or any idea, arises to me so as not to delay the release of the update any longer.
Impressive work certainly, I can’t wait to see the end result.
By the way I have a question, will these fighters have any compatibility with aggressors? The way you’re going looks amazing and I’m surprised if you’re developing it on your own.
well done
Tetchi
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:34 am Impressive work certainly, I can’t wait to see the end result.
By the way I have a question, will these fighters have any compatibility with aggressors? The way you’re going looks amazing and I’m surprised if you’re developing it on your own.
well done
Thanks.

There is only one compatibility so to speak, it is the POTRO, but it has its own version in TQH 0, but yes, the chars are compatible for that attack.

Click here, foro see:
► Show Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Well finish, this is how it will look, I still need to create the palettes, but the color separation and editing is finished, now you will have more clothing options, the point is that many combinations are generated I will see how I show them in only 6 options because remember that 6 options are for hentai version and 6 for normal version.
Image
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 4:27 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:30 am
Zeb2345 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:34 am Impressive work certainly, I can’t wait to see the end result.
By the way I have a question, will these fighters have any compatibility with aggressors? The way you’re going looks amazing and I’m surprised if you’re developing it on your own.
well done
Thanks.

There is only one compatibility so to speak, it is the POTRO, but it has its own version in TQH 0, but yes, the chars are compatible for that attack.

Click here, foro see:
► Show Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image

Well finish, this is how it will look, I still need to create the palettes, but the color separation and editing is finished, now you will have more clothing options, the point is that many combinations are generated I will see how I show them in only 6 options because remember that 6 options are for hentai version and 6 for normal version.
You can't imagine how I'm liking the look of this project so far. I can't wait to see this mugen in detail and also if possible modify the sprite groups of some of these victims "I mean add more poses".
of course it would be with your permission, it's just that I like to modify most of the victims that I see interesting.
keep on doing this project, and calmly of course.
Tetchi
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:17 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: TQH 0

Post by Tetchi »

Thank you, it is nice to know that you like the content developed.
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:39 am I can't wait to see this mugen in detail and also if possible modify the sprite groups of some of these victims "I mean add more poses".
of course it would be with your permission
All my works today and always will be open source, take the total freedom to do what you want with them.

Tip: All the chars have color separation, just be careful when creating new poses, consider this detail, so that it is 101% functional.
Image
http://tetchi2015.blog.2nt.com
Zeb2345 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:33 pmthe fucking master
UmbreonLover wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 amneeds to be rewards with...
Zeb2345
Posts: 294
Joined: Sun May 22, 2022 4:27 am

Re: TQH 0

Post by Zeb2345 »

Tetchi wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:48 am Thank you, it is nice to know that you like the content developed.
Zeb2345 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:39 am I can't wait to see this mugen in detail and also if possible modify the sprite groups of some of these victims "I mean add more poses".
of course it would be with your permission
All my works today and always will be open source, take the total freedom to do what you want with them.

Tip: All the chars have color separation, just be careful when creating new poses, consider this detail, so that it is 101% functional.
Thank you very much, keep up the good work.
Post Reply